Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests

Pandemic couch patotoes

For anyone who might want to have a side conversation...you're welcome here!
Pandemic couch patotoes
Post by Senior Chief   » Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:21 pm

Senior Chief
Commander

Now that I have lived through an actual plague, I totally understand why Italian Renaissance paintings are full of FAT naked people laying on couches.
Last edited by Senior Chief on Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Pandemic couch patotoes
Post by Daryl   » Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:12 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

Fat naked people at that.
Senior Chief wrote:Now that I have lived through an actual plague, I totally understand why Italian Renaissance paintings are full of naked people laying on couches.
Post by cthia   » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:17 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

:lol:

Fat, naked, and eating grapes. And the women are porcelain white. The color I actually like. Porcelain white gives the illusion of being even more naked. It's sexy, so, in that light, I can understand their fascination with the female form. In conjunction with the fact that they are not prudishly raised Americans who are afraid of sex and any discussions pertaining to.

BTW, we say potatoes. You say patotoes?

We say tomatoes. You say tamotoes? :D

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by Senior Chief   » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:34 pm

Senior Chief
Commander

cthia wrote::lol:

Fat, naked, and eating grapes. And the women are porcelain white. The color I actually like. Porcelain white gives the illusion of being even more naked. It's sexy, so, in that light, I can understand their fascination with the female form. In conjunction with the fact that they are not prudishly raised Americans who are afraid of sex and any discussions pertaining to.

BTW, we say potatoes. You say patotoes?

We say tomatoes. You say tamotoes? :D

Porcelian white because they painted themselves in white lead thus dying of lead poisoning or going insane...

Potatoes tamotoes... "Lets call the whole thing off ... :)
Post by Daryl   » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:56 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

In a society where the "lower classes" were mainly farm labourers, it was deemed to be upper class to not have been out in the sun, and getting a tan. After the industrial revolution only the posh people didn't have to work in factories, so a tan became a positive. Off shooting things, playing badminton and such.
Years ago a friend of mine had a niece who had masses of red hair, the palest skin, a gorgeous face, a fat body and low self esteem. I pointed out to her that her timing was lousy, as Reuben would have immortalised her, seemed to work.

Return to Free-Range Topics...