Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests

Clintons, Gold, & Arab Spring

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Clintons, Gold, & Arab Spring
Post by smr   » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:09 am

smr
Vice Admiral

*I see patterns and this is for fun. I have absolutely no proof of this pattern*

Why did the Arab Spring happen?

Well that was for a many reasons. One, Libya was creating their own world currency that would challenge the Petrol Dollar backed by Gold (30 Billion Dollars). That made the Central Banks and their owner/owners very unhappy. At the same time, Libya was allowing Tripoli to be used to smuggle guns into Turkey and Syria for a suitable gift.

So, this cabal decided to put a hit out on the Libya Government through their friends and/or henchman. Obama and HRC answered their demands at removing Muammar Gaddafi of Libya. As a result, the Arab Spring happened and Gaddafi and his family were killed. An Interim Government was appointed by the UN.

What happened to the Gold Reserves of Libya? HRC disappeared the Gold.

Sidney Blumenthal Company was contracted to return the Gold and Gaddafi's wealth. That let HRC smuggle Gold on those freigthers that would bring arms into Libya and then drop off the weapons in Turkey and Syria. So HRC controlled the Investigation of where the missing Gold was and helped return assets of Gaddafi family back to the Libya Government.

Where did the Gold go? Haiti

Why Haiti? Their was a defunct Gold mine their. So, a defunct Gold mine starts producing Gold again (the stolen Libyan Gold). The Gold was melted down and resold on the World Market.

Why did HRC use that mining company? Tony Rodham sat on the Board of Directors for the Gold Mine.

How does Obama or HRC get paid? A variety of ways. One, donations to their foundations through individuals and/or corporations. Two, they could have been paid through digital currencies like bit-coin or similar type of payment.

Why now? Tony Rodham died the 1st week in June 2019.

Why is that significant? Huber is investigating the Clinton foundations. Tony would be a real threat of turning into a rat that could directly point to the Clinton or Obama foundations. Huber was supposedly wrapping up of the investigations into the Clinton foundation.

Why bring this up now? Tony Rodham died this last week in June with no cause listed for his death. Their are rumors that Huber is wrapping up his investigation of the Clinton Foundations.

This scenario is speculative as hell but the exercise was extremely fun.
Re: Clintons, Gold, & Arab Spring
Post by The E   » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:42 am

The E
Admiral

smr wrote:*I see patterns and this is for fun. I have absolutely no proof of this pattern*

So this is just a normal post from you then?
Post by Daryl   » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:42 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

Words fail me, I don't know where to start. Conspiracy theories about conspiracy theories. Someone has such a good imagination they should write SF.

smr wrote:*I see patterns and this is for fun. I have absolutely no proof of this pattern*

Why did the Arab Spring happen?

Well that was for a many reasons. One, Libya was creating their own world currency that would challenge the Petrol Dollar backed by Gold (30 Billion Dollars). That made the Central Banks and their owner/owners very unhappy. At the same time, Libya was allowing Tripoli to be used to smuggle guns into Turkey and Syria for a suitable gift.

So, this cabal decided to put a hit out on the Libya Government through their friends and/or henchman. Obama and HRC answered their demands at removing Muammar Gaddafi of Libya. As a result, the Arab Spring happened and Gaddafi and his family were killed. An Interim Government was appointed by the UN.

What happened to the Gold Reserves of Libya? HRC disappeared the Gold.

Sidney Blumenthal Company was contracted to return the Gold and Gaddafi's wealth. That let HRC smuggle Gold on those freigthers that would bring arms into Libya and then drop off the weapons in Turkey and Syria. So HRC controlled the Investigation of where the missing Gold was and helped return assets of Gaddafi family back to the Libya Government.

Where did the Gold go? Haiti

Why Haiti? Their was a defunct Gold mine their. So, a defunct Gold mine starts producing Gold again (the stolen Libyan Gold). The Gold was melted down and resold on the World Market.

Why did HRC use that mining company? Tony Rodham sat on the Board of Directors for the Gold Mine.

How does Obama or HRC get paid? A variety of ways. One, donations to their foundations through individuals and/or corporations. Two, they could have been paid through digital currencies like bit-coin or similar type of payment.

Why now? Tony Rodham died the 1st week in June 2019.

Why is that significant? Huber is investigating the Clinton foundations. Tony would be a real threat of turning into a rat that could directly point to the Clinton or Obama foundations. Huber was supposedly wrapping up of the investigations into the Clinton foundation.

Why bring this up now? Tony Rodham died this last week in June with no cause listed for his death. Their are rumors that Huber is wrapping up his investigation of the Clinton Foundations.

This scenario is speculative as hell but the exercise was extremely fun.
Post by cthia   » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:07 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

A document that rivals The Pelican Brief, you better run!

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by smr   » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:32 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Hey Daryl, this post was written for fun! I pictured a novel that was interesting, conspiratorial, and fun. Lighten Up and enjoy life. Daryl read the line where I said this exercise was for fun. Maybe I should have put this in a different forum but I thought but I thought the subject said it all. Well I guess that means Gcomeau and the Ostrich Fuhrer aka theE's post is not far behind. By the way Ostrich Fuhrer, I would kill for your written communication skills. I thought that Benghazi attack would be a warning message to HRC and/or Obama about they paying up to some of their co conspirators. Here I thought this exercise would be a fun distraction by re-interpreting facts and historical events using a bit of imagination and thinking outside the box.

Cythia, I was going for something like that. Your analogy I think was dead on in hindsight. I would have to write some type of love story into this narrative to appeal to the women.

Edit: Daryl, I think I was little harsh with my reaction because I got a little sensitive about your response to my post. I had thought that I made the point of exercise was for fun and entertainment. In hindsight, I have could have more explicit and clear in the post.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:04 pm

TFLYTSNBN

And I always thought that the Arab Spring was incited because France and Great Britain were butt hurt about China getting all of Libya's oil and eevelopment contracts.
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:05 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Edit: Daryl, I think I was little harsh with my reaction because I got a little sensitive about your response to my post. I had thought that I made the point of exercise was for fun and entertainment. In hindsight, I have could have more explicit and clear in the post.

The problem smr is that there is little to no difference between the level of reasoning put into this "for fun" post and the "reasoning" you put on display to support all your other conspiracy theories about "Demoncrats" which you appear to actually intend us to take seriously.
Post by smr   » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:12 am

smr
Vice Admiral

73.4 tons of Venezuela Gold ended at Uganda factory to be smelted down. I wonder if Tony Rodham did business with the Uganda's. Truth cam be so much stranger than fiction sometimes.

https://www.insightcrime.org/news/analy ... nda-beyond

Error Correction: 7.4 corrected to 73.4 toms of gold.

Return to Politics