Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

The Trump Administration's War With Reality

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: The Trump Administration's War With Reality
Post by Daryl   » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:40 am

Daryl
Admiral

Posts: 2914
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:57 am
Location: Queensland Australia

If the early reports of the NK nuclear talks envoy being executed for embarrassing Kim are true, how will that square with the adoration expressed by the orange one?
Top
Re: The Trump Administration's War With Reality
Post by The E   » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:44 am

The E
Admiral

Posts: 2305
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 12:28 pm
Location: Bielefeld, Germany

Trump's probably just wondering why he can't do it with all the people in his admin who are disappointing to him.
Top
Re: The Trump Administration's War With Reality
Post by gcomeau   » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:53 am

gcomeau
Admiral

Posts: 2364
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:24 pm

Daryl wrote:If the early reports of the NK nuclear talks envoy being executed for embarrassing Kim are true, how will that square with the adoration expressed by the orange one?


I guaran-fucking-tee Trump got briefed on that and his first thought was "Wow, what a strong tough leader!"

He loves dictators. They think how he thinks, and he wishes he could be one.
Top
Re: The Trump Administration's War With Reality
Post by smr   » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:14 am

smr
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1469
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:18 pm

Gcomeau are you a man or a woman because you complain more than my ex wife and that is saying something. I know you don't self identify as a particular gender, the worst of both worlds! :o

The Shrink Doctor identifies Gcomeau's mental illness. He's got

Trump Disrangement Syndrome!

Most people grow out of this syndrome but Gcomeau's illness is most likely fatal.
Top
Re: The Trump Administration's War With Reality
Post by Joat42   » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:46 am

Joat42
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1531
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:01 am
Location: Sweden

smr wrote:Gcomeau are you a man or a woman because you complain more than my ex wife and that is saying something. I know you don't self identify as a particular gender, the worst of both worlds! :o

The Shrink Doctor identifies Gcomeau's mental illness. He's got

Trump Disrangement Syndrome!

Most people grow out of this syndrome but Gcomeau's illness is most likely fatal.

Did you say something worth listening to? Didn't think so.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.


Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Top
Re: The Trump Administration's War With Reality
Post by Daryl   » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:55 am

Daryl
Admiral

Posts: 2914
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:57 am
Location: Queensland Australia

I believe that we know why she is your ex wife, and why she complained?
smr wrote:Gcomeau are you a man or a woman because you complain more than my ex wife and that is saying something. I know you don't self identify as a particular gender, the worst of both worlds! :o

The Shrink Doctor identifies Gcomeau's mental illness. He's got

Trump Disrangement Syndrome!

Most people grow out of this syndrome but Gcomeau's illness is most likely fatal.
Top
Re: The Trump Administration's War With Reality
Post by The E   » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:12 am

The E
Admiral

Posts: 2305
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 12:28 pm
Location: Bielefeld, Germany

smr wrote:Gcomeau are you a man or a woman because you complain more than my ex wife and that is saying something. I know you don't self identify as a particular gender, the worst of both worlds! :o

The Shrink Doctor identifies Gcomeau's mental illness. He's got

Trump Disrangement Syndrome!

Most people grow out of this syndrome but Gcomeau's illness is most likely fatal.


Is it me, or is smr's spelling and syntax visibly deteriorating before our eyes?
Top
Re: The Trump Administration's War With Reality
Post by Michael Everett   » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:32 am

Michael Everett
Admiral

Posts: 2405
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:54 am
Location: Bristol, England

The E wrote:Is it me, or is smr's spelling and syntax visibly deteriorating before our eyes?

One of my English teachers at school was very insistent that proper spelling and grasp of grammar indicated a mind that was capable of processing thought rationally.

He never said that the opposite was true, but the implication was there.

Admittedly, keeping to coherent spelling often clashes with the urgent need to set down whatever it is that has roused one's ire and once the flames of temper have taken hold, things like moderation, pre-planning and even coherency tend to fall by the wayside.

I believe that smr suffers from hot rage. This is the anger which burns fiercely but is at best fairly uncontrolled, being dependent on one's emotional state. This contrasts to cold rage which burns slowly but logically, allowing for a level of focus which is frightening to observers.
I would be far more concerned about what smr might do if he actually showed any signs of cold rage.
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
Animal Crossing Dreams at 6E00-00F5-2891
Top
Re: The Trump Administration's War With Reality
Post by gcomeau   » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:36 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Posts: 2364
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:24 pm

Ok fess up, which one of you is this... smr or TFLY?

https://twitter.com/keithboykin/status/ ... 11136?s=19

(Don't just read the quote, the video is over 2 mins long and full of Trump Supporter greatest hits.)
Top
Re: The Trump Administration's War With Reality
Post by smr   » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:48 pm

smr
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1469
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:18 pm

gcomeau wrote:Ok fess up, which one of you is this... smr or TFLY?

https://twitter.com/keithboykin/status/ ... 11136?s=19

(Don't just read the quote, the video is over 2 mins long and full of Trump Supporter greatest hits.)


Son your as dumb as a box of rocks. God did not bless you with Intelligence or Wisdom. If you have a college degree, I would ask for a refund because that degree is not worth the paper that it's wr9tten on! Next Stupid Argument or Stupid Question Gcomeau.
Top

Return to Politics