Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by Dilandu   » Fri May 31, 2019 1:58 pm

Dilandu
Admiral

Posts: 2135
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 12:44 pm
Location: Russia

gcomeau wrote:

Because of course that can't happen HERE. Because the USA is so special.


Considering that it was exact position of basically each US president for quite a while, I fail to see what exactly Trump's fault here.
------------------------------

- Who would won in battle between strawman Liberal-Democrat and strawman Conservative-Republican?
- Scarecrow from Oz; he was strawman before it became political.

P.S. - And he have Russian twin, to watch his back)
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by Michael Everett   » Fri May 31, 2019 1:59 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

Posts: 2403
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:54 am
Location: Bristol, England

Quoted Tweet from POTUS
Russia, Russia, Russia! That’s all you heard at the beginning of this Witch Hunt Hoax...And now Russia has disappeared because I had nothing to do with Russia helping me to get elected. It was a crime that didn’t exist. So now the Dems and their partner, the Fake News Media,.....

Russia helping me to get elected

So, do correct me if I'm wrong, but did Trump just admit to the world that Russia did help him get elected?
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
Animal Crossing Dreams at 6E00-00F5-2891
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by gcomeau   » Fri May 31, 2019 2:02 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Posts: 2354
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:24 pm

Dilandu wrote:
gcomeau wrote:

Because of course that can't happen HERE. Because the USA is so special.


Considering that it was exact position of basically each US president for quite a while, I fail to see what exactly Trump's fault here.


It was the exact position of US presidents that the Justice Department should be wielded by the presidency as a weapon against the president's political adversaries?

Besides Nixon, who faced some memorable consequences for that, which presidents are we talking about?
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by Dilandu   » Fri May 31, 2019 3:00 pm

Dilandu
Admiral

Posts: 2135
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 12:44 pm
Location: Russia

gcomeau wrote:
It was the exact position of US presidents that the Justice Department should be wielded by the presidency as a weapon against the president's political adversaries?

Besides Nixon, who faced some memorable consequences for that, which presidents are we talking about?


No, I mean that the exact position of US presidents was that they could do as they please with other countries, but, "of course in USA its all law & democracy & civil rights, even if all our policy is basically aimed to discredit the meaning of this words as fast as we could".
------------------------------

- Who would won in battle between strawman Liberal-Democrat and strawman Conservative-Republican?
- Scarecrow from Oz; he was strawman before it became political.

P.S. - And he have Russian twin, to watch his back)
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by cthia   » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:52 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Posts: 11274
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:10 pm

My very own personalized, politically correct, MAGA T-Shirt.

MPEACHMENT
ALL
GOOD
ASSHOLE

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by smr   » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:18 am

smr
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1464
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:18 pm

cthia wrote:My very own personalized, politically correct, MAGA T-Shirt.

MPEACHMENT
ALL
GOOD
ASSHOLE


That's funny! You should make several different types of T-Shirts with that saying. You would make a ton of money just selling to Gcomeau and the Ostrich Fuhrer aka TheE.
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by smr   » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:02 am

smr
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1464
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:18 pm

Allright Daryl: Here's an example of an attempt on the President's Life.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ma ... ot-n585456 wrong link my bad

https://www.dailywire.com/news/42305/br ... n-saavedra

corrected link! I am human.
Last edited by smr on Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by noblehunter   » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:27 am

noblehunter
Captain (Junior Grade)

Posts: 367
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

smr wrote:Allright Daryl: Here's an example of an attempt on the President's Life.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ma ... ot-n585456


Which President are you concerned about? Because Obama was in the White House when that guy got himself shot.

Also, given that the guy made no attempt to actually reach the President, I wouldn't call that "an attempt on the President's [l]ife."
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:15 am

gcomeau
Admiral

Posts: 2354
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:24 pm

noblehunter wrote:
smr wrote:Allright Daryl: Here's an example of an attempt on the President's Life.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ma ... ot-n585456


Which President are you concerned about? Because Obama was in the White House when that guy got himself shot.

Also, given that the guy made no attempt to actually reach the President, I wouldn't call that "an attempt on the President's [l]ife."


Careful, smr gets confused and disoriented by facts.
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by noblehunter   » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:25 am

noblehunter
Captain (Junior Grade)

Posts: 367
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

gcomeau wrote:
noblehunter wrote:Which President are you concerned about? Because Obama was in the White House when that guy got himself shot.

Also, given that the guy made no attempt to actually reach the President, I wouldn't call that "an attempt on the President's [l]ife."


Careful, smr gets confused and disoriented by facts.


How could you tell?
Top

Return to Politics