Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

Mad Maxine

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Mad Maxine
Post by Daryl   » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:53 pm

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

Posts: 3148
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:57 am
Location: Queensland Australia

Perspective is everything. The thread being hijacked by a bunch of foreigners comment is amusing.
Annachie being Australian isn't foreign to me, but everyone else is. We have Israelis, Canadians, British, Germans, Russians, and even a couple of Americans on here.
Top
Re: Mad Maxine
Post by Annachie   » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:17 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Posts: 3028
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:36 pm

Even if Daryl is the best part of 2000 miles north of me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Top
Re: Mad Maxine
Post by gcomeau   » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:30 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Posts: 2689
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:24 pm

TFLYTSNBN wrote:Since this thread is being hijacked by a bunch of foreigners who are engaging in a flame war in an attempt to provoke me into giving Duckk a pretext to banhammer me...


You made a claim.

You were asked to support it.

You can't, and now you're running away trying to change the subject instead of admitting you didn't know what you were talking about. That is all that is happening here.
Top
Re: Mad Maxine
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:57 pm

TFLYTSNBN
Admiral

Posts: 2289
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:58 am

Daryl wrote:Perspective is everything. The thread being hijacked by a bunch of foreigners comment is amusing.
Annachie being Australian isn't foreign to me, but everyone else is. We have Israelis, Canadians, British, Germans, Russians, and even a couple of Americans on here.



The point is that you are both foreigners to people in the United States.
Top
Re: Mad Maxine
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:09 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Posts: 2689
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:24 pm

TFLYTSNBN wrote:
Daryl wrote:Perspective is everything. The thread being hijacked by a bunch of foreigners comment is amusing.
Annachie being Australian isn't foreign to me, but everyone else is. We have Israelis, Canadians, British, Germans, Russians, and even a couple of Americans on here.



The point is that you are both foreigners to people in the United States.


The better point is that you have no good arguments to back up your positions so all you can do is whine about "the foreigners" as if an argument being expressed from the wrong latitude and longitude is somehow invalid.
Top
Re: Mad Maxine
Post by Daryl   » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:16 pm

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

Posts: 3148
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:57 am
Location: Queensland Australia

TFLYTSNBN wrote:
Daryl wrote:Perspective is everything. The thread being hijacked by a bunch of foreigners comment is amusing.
Annachie being Australian isn't foreign to me, but everyone else is. We have Israelis, Canadians, British, Germans, Russians, and even a couple of Americans on here.



The point is that you are both foreigners to people in the United States.

As are smr and you to people in Australia, so?
Top
Re: Mad Maxine
Post by Annachie   » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:00 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Posts: 3028
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:36 pm

Daryl wrote:As are smr and you to people in Australia, so?
Hell, Daryl is in Queensland, making him a foreigner to the rest of Australia :p
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Top
Re: Mad Maxine
Post by Daryl   » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:58 pm

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

Posts: 3148
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:57 am
Location: Queensland Australia

To those foreigners in the US, Queensland is an anomaly. Climate and lifestyle like California, politics used to be like Alabama but is shifting because of the internal migration to here by those damn southerners. We regularly throw up weird politicians that everyone else laughs at. Trying to work out how to get the southerners to fund a wall.
Annachie wrote:
Daryl wrote:As are smr and you to people in Australia, so?
Hell, Daryl is in Queensland, making him a foreigner to the rest of Australia :p
Top
Re: Mad Maxine
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:38 am

TFLYTSNBN
Admiral

Posts: 2289
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:58 am

Well for all of you effing foreigners who refuse to believe that Obama pulled the Border Patrol back from the border, here is a link to a news article on the specific, Executive order.

https://www.whitehousedossier.com/2014/ ... smugglers/

The Wilderness Designation did not specifically exclude the Border Patrol from this portion of the border. It simply prohibited them from using motorized vehicles in a broad swath of border land in New Mexico. While limited over flights are permitted, landings with helicopters are prohibted. Anyone who has been in Southern New Mexico understands that unlessyou have extremely good survival skills, trying to patrol that area on foot or on horseback is simply a good way to die.
Top
Re: Mad Maxine
Post by gcomeau   » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:58 am

gcomeau
Admiral

Posts: 2689
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:24 pm

TFLYTSNBN wrote:Well for all of you effing foreigners who refuse to believe that Obama pulled the Border Patrol back from the border, here is a link to a news article on the specific, Executive order.


An order that isn't even remotely what you keep claiming he ordered.

Designating a small stretch of the border protected wilderness.... that the Border Patrol is STILL ALLOWED TO PATROL... is not "pulling the border patrol 30 miles back from the border".

It isn't even close.

You're getting pathetic. Just admit you don't have a clue what you're talking about and you gullibly believed some idiot right wing blog post that made an unsupported claim that you swallowed whole.. so you keep getting your backside handed to you by "effing foreigners" who know more about your country than you do.
Last edited by gcomeau on Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Top

Return to Politics