Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by The E   » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:00 am

The E
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1980
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 1:28 pm
Location: Bielefeld, Germany

Nimitz' commitment to be both anti-communist and to be publicly owned is astonishing.
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by Nimitz1923PD   » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:07 am

Nimitz1923PD
Commander

Posts: 206
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 7:45 pm

gcomeau wrote:
gcomeau wrote:
Sooo....they should be *rewarded* for being hostile and belligerent and threatening.

Genius.

If You give them a big kiss on the lips - Maybe they will not target Your house

Nimitz


You just essentially argued the US should give them a big kiss on the lips literally FOR targeting your house. I mean you specifically used that exact example of what they were doing. With nukes.

So why wouldn't they keep targetting it if it paid off so well the first time?[/quote]
^^^-------''------'''''--'---- :twisted:
No personnally I would put every US Navy Aswoc on alert a turn every major city in in Iran into a field of glass -

As a demostration for Russia

Nimitz[/quote]
-'-------------------- :mrgreen:
When I worked at the ASWOC in Bunswick We made them move - nothing upsets a nuclear Sub more than You letting it know - You know where it is trying to hide

Nimitz
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by Annachie   » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:22 am

Annachie
Admiral

Posts: 2436
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:36 pm

Nimitz1923PD wrote:-'-------------------- :mrgreen:
When I worked at the ASWOC in Bunswick We made them move - nothing upsets a nuclear Sub more than You letting it know - You know where it is trying to hide

Nimitz


You do understand why don't do that though don't you?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by Nimitz1923PD   » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:28 am

Nimitz1923PD
Commander

Posts: 206
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 7:45 pm

Annachie wrote:
Nimitz1923PD wrote:-'-------------------- :mrgreen:
When I worked at the ASWOC in Bunswick We made them move - nothing upsets a nuclear Sub more than You letting it know - You know where it is trying to hide

Nimitz


You do understand why don't do that though don't you?


I asked some U.S. Navy P3 Orion aircrews - but You must be better informed - Enlighten Me

Nimitz
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by Michael Everett   » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:54 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

Posts: 2229
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:54 am
Location: Bristol, England

Nimitz1923PD wrote:-'-------------------- :mrgreen:
When I worked at the ASWOC in Bunswick We made them move - nothing upsets a nuclear Sub more than You letting it know - You know where it is trying to hide

Nimitz
Annachie wrote:
You do understand why don't do that though don't you?
Nimitz1923PD wrote:
I asked some U.S. Navy P3 Orion aircrews - but You must be better informed - Enlighten Me

Nimitz

I have nothing to do with submarines (and don't have any family members who were in the Navy), but even I know the answer to this one.

Nuclear Subs are carriers of weapons of mass destruction that are designed to be very stealthy until they are called upon to unleash their weapons. If a Nuclear Submarine is spotted, it can be tracked and if it begins preparations to launch its missiles, it can be attacked and destroyed before it can destroy multiple cities. As such, finding and tracking nuclear submarines is very, very important unless you like losing millions of citizens and gaining some new glow-in-the-dark craters.

If you let a Nuclear Submarine know it has been detected, the military that owns it will work out how you detected it and how to counter that detection. Once they do that... congratulations! You no longer know where that dagger pointed at your jugular is and so you can't do anything to stop it!
Brilliant! Just brilliant! By showing off you have just made your life even riskier!

No, if you detect a Nuke Sub, you keep quiet about it and keep track of it. You never know if the Russian Early Warning System will screw up and think that the sun reflecting off clouds is proof of nuclear launch, thus causing them to give the order to retaliate. Don't believe me?
It has almost happened once and the only reason you're able to post your thoughts is that Stanislav Petrov made the right call, deducing that America would not limit itself to a single missile in its opening strike and thus he didn't send the message that would have started World War 3.

Never let a possible enemy know that you know where he's got his daggers hidden. And never let a Nuclear Submarine know that you've located it unless you're about to destroy it.
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
Animal Crossing Dreams at 6E00-00F5-2891
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by cthia   » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:49 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Posts: 10465
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:10 pm

Nimitz1923PD wrote:-'-------------------- :mrgreen:
When I worked at the ASWOC in Bunswick We made them move - nothing upsets a nuclear Sub more than You letting it know - You know where it is trying to hide

Nimitz
Annachie wrote:
You do understand why don't do that though don't you?
Nimitz1923PD wrote:
I asked some U.S. Navy P3 Orion aircrews - but You must be better informed - Enlighten Me

Nimitz

Michael Everett wrote:I have nothing to do with submarines (and don't have any family members who were in the Navy), but even I know the answer to this one.

Nuclear Subs are carriers of weapons of mass destruction that are designed to be very stealthy until they are called upon to unleash their weapons. If a Nuclear Submarine is spotted, it can be tracked and if it begins preparations to launch its missiles, it can be attacked and destroyed before it can destroy multiple cities. As such, finding and tracking nuclear submarines is very, very important unless you like losing millions of citizens and gaining some new glow-in-the-dark craters.

If you let a Nuclear Submarine know it has been detected, the military that owns it will work out how you detected it and how to counter that detection. Once they do that... congratulations! You no longer know where that dagger pointed at your jugular is and so you can't do anything to stop it!
Brilliant! Just brilliant! By showing off you have just made your life even riskier!

No, if you detect a Nuke Sub, you keep quiet about it and keep track of it. You never know if the Russian Early Warning System will screw up and think that the sun reflecting off clouds is proof of nuclear launch, thus causing them to give the order to retaliate. Don't believe me?
It has almost happened once and the only reason you're able to post your thoughts is that Stanislav Petrov made the right call, deducing that America would not limit itself to a single missile in its opening strike and thus he didn't send the message that would have started World War 3.

Never let a possible enemy know that you know where he's got his daggers hidden. And never let a Nuclear Submarine know that you've located it unless you're about to destroy it.


I came across the startling info regarding Petrov during the first episode of Pioneer One.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by Annachie   » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:24 am

Annachie
Admiral

Posts: 2436
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:36 pm

Wont be long now.

Fox and Friends called Trump a dictator.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by Michael Everett   » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:56 am

Michael Everett
Admiral

Posts: 2229
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:54 am
Location: Bristol, England

Annachie wrote:Fox and Friends called Trump a dictator.

:shock:
Did someone change their calendar to April 1st?
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
Animal Crossing Dreams at 6E00-00F5-2891
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by smr   » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:37 am

smr
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1086
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:18 pm

Michael Everett wrote:
Annachie wrote:Fox and Friends called Trump a dictator.

:shock:
Did someone change their calendar to April 1st?


Election in a few months...enough said. The political demonization by the progressives and their allies in the media has begun! This is going to grate on my nerves for the next 5 to 6 months.
Top
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by The E   » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:43 am

The E
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1980
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 1:28 pm
Location: Bielefeld, Germany

Did you not notice that this was on Fox and Friends, aka the "Make Trump happy hour" on Fox, the most Trump-friendly network around?

If there is one network in the US unlikely to be demonizing Trump, it's Fox.
Top

Return to Politics