Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Strange things and UFO's

For anyone who might want to have a side conversation...you're welcome here!
Re: Strange things and UFO's
Post by cthia   » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:23 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Posts: 10029
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:10 pm

The Secret KGB UFO files...
https://youtu.be/XQg8EXlKERY

The Secret KGB Abduction Files...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ_yVsmCDds

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Top
Re: Strange things and UFO's
Post by smr   » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:30 am

smr
Commodore

Posts: 905
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:18 pm

Frankly, I do not care whether THE E really believes in UFO's and aliens or not. Quit being so sensitive! My post was not directed towards you!

I hope you take the time to study the links provided by Cthia. The documentary is very interesting!
Top
Re: Strange things and UFO's
Post by smr   » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:31 pm

smr
Commodore

Posts: 905
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:18 pm

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4623289166001/ufo-spotted-in-photo-from-international-space-station/?intcmp=hpvid1#sp=show-clips

Sure looks like a UFO. NASA no longer comments on UFO's. Oh, a real astronaut took the video and pictures! We here in Houston have been aware of the truth since the beginnings of Space flight in the 1950's. Translated UFO's are real and here in America we have been lied since the late 1940's even though their actual history has been for thousands of years! (Since recorded history!)
Top
Re: Strange things and UFO's
Post by The E   » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:15 pm

The E
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1870
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 1:28 pm
Location: Bielefeld, Germany

smr wrote:http://video.foxnews.com/v/4623289166001/ufo-spotted-in-photo-from-international-space-station/?intcmp=hpvid1#sp=show-clips

Sure looks like a UFO. NASA no longer comments on UFO's. Oh, a real astronaut took the video and pictures! We here in Houston have been aware of the truth since the beginnings of Space flight in the 1950's. Translated UFO's are real and here in America we have been lied since the late 1940's even though their actual history has been for thousands of years! (Since recorded history!)


So let me get this straight. An Astronaut photographs a few lights, and that must mean that literally everything you ever heard about UFOs must be true?

Image

Some fine logic you have there. Quite incidentally, I have a few pictures of light effects I cannot readily explain, would you be able to tell me which conspiracy theory those prove?
Top
Re: Strange things and UFO's
Post by smr   » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:40 am

smr
Commodore

Posts: 905
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:18 pm

You say that UFO's are conspiracy theory...why does not NASA no longer disclaim UFO's. Explain why the local military command at Roswell initially claimed that they had recovered the remains of alien saucer (their words not mind)! (Remember, 24 hours later that had to say the incident was a crashed weather balloon. Heck, even the great "The E" could figure out whether debris from an accident was saucer/aircraft or a weather balloon. No right or sane military man would ever say that a crash was ufo saucer without authorization from the base commander! I know that's a conspiracy theory...what a convenient label for one such as yourself.

All I am saying this probably just another nail in the coffin of no aliens/ufo's. I know that "The E" knows what the truth is. How can you refute the former presidents or other top government officials in multiple administrations and in multiple governments around the world admitting that ufo phenomena is real!

All right The E disprove the phoenix lights. I mean prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the phoenix lights were not ufo encounter. That means disprove the pilots, air traffic controllers, tower personal, police officers etc...etc...etc...

You can not do that without looking like an idiot! Disprove the guy who proved that the ufo was not flares...he did it scientifically! The fact is that you have to be right every time.

The E wrote:
smr wrote:http://video.foxnews.com/v/4623289166001/ufo-spotted-in-photo-from-international-space-station/?intcmp=hpvid1#sp=show-clips

Sure looks like a UFO. NASA no longer comments on UFO's. Oh, a real astronaut took the video and pictures! We here in Houston have been aware of the truth since the beginnings of Space flight in the 1950's. Translated UFO's are real and here in America we have been lied since the late 1940's even though their actual history has been for thousands of years! (Since recorded history!)


So let me get this straight. An Astronaut photographs a few lights, and that must mean that literally everything you ever heard about UFOs must be true?

Image

Some fine logic you have there. Quite incidentally, I have a few pictures of light effects I cannot readily explain, would you be able to tell me which conspiracy theory those prove?
Top
Re: Strange things and UFO's
Post by The E   » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:04 am

The E
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1870
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 1:28 pm
Location: Bielefeld, Germany

smr wrote:You say that UFO's are conspiracy theory...why does not NASA no longer disclaim UFO's. Explain why the local military command at Roswell initially claimed that they had recovered the remains of alien saucer (their words not mind)! (Remember, 24 hours later that had to say the incident was a crashed weather balloon. Heck, even the great "The E" could figure out whether debris from an accident was saucer/aircraft or a weather balloon. No right or sane military man would ever say that a crash was ufo saucer without authorization from the base commander! I know that's a conspiracy theory...what a convenient label for one such as yourself.


It is a theory that there is or was a conspiracy dedicated to suppressing the truth of what happened at Roswell.

However, there is a competing theory that says that the official record reflects that truth. Given that said second theory does not involve things we do not have enough proof of (to wit, Aliens, UFOs of alien origin), I am more inclined to believe it.

All I am saying this probably just another nail in the coffin of no aliens/ufo's. I know that "The E" knows what the truth is. How can you refute the former presidents or other top government officials in multiple administrations and in multiple governments around the world admitting that ufo phenomena is real!


No. That is not what you said. You said:
Translated UFO's are real and here in America we have been lied since the late 1940's even though their actual history has been for thousands of years! (Since recorded history!)


That statement goes way beyond "probably just another nail". This is you proclaiming loudly that this is absolute, definitive proof that what you and other UFO idiots believe is very definitely true.

All right The E disprove the phoenix lights. I mean prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the phoenix lights were not ufo encounter. That means disprove the pilots, air traffic controllers, tower personal, police officers etc...etc...etc...


I do not have enough data to do so. Neither do you have enough data to prove that the Phoenix lights are what you believe them to be, all you have are eyewitness reports. And eyewitness reports, as any decent criminologist will tell you are basically worthless.

You can not do that without looking like an idiot! Disprove the guy who proved that the ufo was not flares...he did it scientifically! The fact is that you have to be right every time.


And the fact is that you believe yourself to be right every single time, that your belief is so strong that you will dismiss any contradictory evidence out of hand, that you will immediately label anyone who spreads that evidence as being part of the giant conspiracy to conceal the truth (knowingly or not).

You, sir, are a conspiracy theorist. You are a Believer. You have strayed from the proper skeptical stance and have accepted the truth of your beliefs, which undermines your ability to evaluate evidence.

Waaaay back, in the beginning of this topic, I laid out precisely what sort of evidence I would need to see in order to believe you. You have not, to this day, produced anything that would even remotely qualify.
Top
Re: Strange things and UFO's
Post by smr   » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:26 am

smr
Commodore

Posts: 905
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:18 pm

@The E - I get that do not believe. You have said that constantly and that I am a conspiracy theorist. OK, that's your opinion. However, the whole point of this topic was to discuss strange things and UFO's. By your constant trolling, you sir have hijacked the topic. So please quit trolling and allow others to voice their opinion.

Am I or anyone else hurting you by discussing this topic?

Correct me if wrong but this is a sci-fi forum?



The E wrote:
smr wrote:You say that UFO's are conspiracy theory...why does not NASA no longer disclaim UFO's. Explain why the local military command at Roswell initially claimed that they had recovered the remains of alien saucer (their words not mind)! (Remember, 24 hours later that had to say the incident was a crashed weather balloon. Heck, even the great "The E" could figure out whether debris from an accident was saucer/aircraft or a weather balloon. No right or sane military man would ever say that a crash was ufo saucer without authorization from the base commander! I know that's a conspiracy theory...what a convenient label for one such as yourself.


It is a theory that there is or was a conspiracy dedicated to suppressing the truth of what happened at Roswell.

However, there is a competing theory that says that the official record reflects that truth. Given that said second theory does not involve things we do not have enough proof of (to wit, Aliens, UFOs of alien origin), I am more inclined to believe it.

All I am saying this probably just another nail in the coffin of no aliens/ufo's. I know that "The E" knows what the truth is. How can you refute the former presidents or other top government officials in multiple administrations and in multiple governments around the world admitting that ufo phenomena is real!


No. That is not what you said. You said:
Translated UFO's are real and here in America we have been lied since the late 1940's even though their actual history has been for thousands of years! (Since recorded history!)


That statement goes way beyond "probably just another nail". This is you proclaiming loudly that this is absolute, definitive proof that what you and other UFO idiots believe is very definitely true.

All right The E disprove the phoenix lights. I mean prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the phoenix lights were not ufo encounter. That means disprove the pilots, air traffic controllers, tower personal, police officers etc...etc...etc...


I do not have enough data to do so. Neither do you have enough data to prove that the Phoenix lights are what you believe them to be, all you have are eyewitness reports. And eyewitness reports, as any decent criminologist will tell you are basically worthless.

You can not do that without looking like an idiot! Disprove the guy who proved that the ufo was not flares...he did it scientifically! The fact is that you have to be right every time.


And the fact is that you believe yourself to be right every single time, that your belief is so strong that you will dismiss any contradictory evidence out of hand, that you will immediately label anyone who spreads that evidence as being part of the giant conspiracy to conceal the truth (knowingly or not).

You, sir, are a conspiracy theorist. You are a Believer. You have strayed from the proper skeptical stance and have accepted the truth of your beliefs, which undermines your ability to evaluate evidence.

Waaaay back, in the beginning of this topic, I laid out precisely what sort of evidence I would need to see in order to believe you. You have not, to this day, produced anything that would even remotely qualify.
Top
Re: Strange things and UFO's
Post by The E   » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:25 am

The E
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1870
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 1:28 pm
Location: Bielefeld, Germany

smr wrote:@The E - I get that do not believe. You have said that constantly and that I am a conspiracy theorist. OK, that's your opinion. However, the whole point of this topic was to discuss strange things and UFO's. By your constant trolling, you sir have hijacked the topic. So please quit trolling and allow others to voice their opinion.


I am not stopping you from voicing your opinion. I'm just telling you that your opinion isn't fact.
Top
Re: Strange things and UFO's
Post by Daryl   » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:10 am

Daryl
Admiral

Posts: 2467
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:57 am
Location: Queensland Australia

I freely admit that I have seen a UFO (Unidentified Flying Object), and have previously described the experience on this thread.
That doesn't mean that I am convinced that earth is being visited by advanced aliens, yet. I do believe that all here have the right to voice their opinion, and to voice it strongly. I'd prefer it was politely.
That said the term "trolling" is very emotive, and The E has not come anywhere near that definition.

My only full on experience of "trolling" was when I gently suggested in one line that Namelessfly was mistaken about the 2nd amendment, and he spent a full page accusing me of trolling, and repeatedly expressed the wish that not only I, nor only my whole family, but every citizen of my country was tortured to death and any record of us having existed be expunged from the world's history.
That sir is trolling.

The E wrote:
smr wrote:@The E - I get that do not believe. You have said that constantly and that I am a conspiracy theorist. OK, that's your opinion. However, the whole point of this topic was to discuss strange things and UFO's. By your constant trolling, you sir have hijacked the topic. So please quit trolling and allow others to voice their opinion.


I am not stopping you from voicing your opinion. I'm just telling you that your opinion isn't fact.
Top
Re: Strange things and UFO's
Post by smr   » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:44 am

smr
Commodore

Posts: 905
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:18 pm

I stand corrected Daryl, I withdraw the use of troll. I can can a little emotional on some issues. However, he has constantly said he does not believe. I get that and I am tired of him trying to dominate the conversation. In other words, I want the discussion to be polite back. Their are others that have disagreed and respected their opinions expressed. Assuming the picture taken by Astronaut Kelly is not doctored, I pointed out those lights look like some type of UFO. The pictures came from JPL. If they are being doctored then that means someone at NASA is doing the alteration. (That means government coverup!)

I freely admit that I have seen a UFO (Unidentified Flying Object), and have previously described the experience on this thread.
That doesn't mean that I am convinced that earth is being visited by advanced aliens, yet. I do believe that all here have the right to voice their opinion, and to voice it strongly. I'd prefer it was politely.
That said the term "trolling" is very emotive, and The E has not come anywhere near that definition.

My only full on experience of "trolling" was when I gently suggested in one line that Namelessfly was mistaken about the 2nd amendment, and he spent a full page accusing me of trolling, and repeatedly expressed the wish that not only I, nor only my whole family, but every citizen of my country was tortured to death and any record of us having existed be expunged from the world's history.
That sir is trolling.
Top

Return to Free-Range Topics...