Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

Palin speaks in Greenville

Pull up a chair and talk to Sharon about care and feeding of an author, life in the literary world, crochet, or just life in general.
Palin speaks in Greenville
Post by namelessfly   » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:03 am

namelessfly

Governor Palin was a speaker at a women of faith conference in Greenville, NC. Dis Mrs Weber attend.

http://conservatives4palin.com/2012/03/ ... ville.html

Yea, I am an ardent supporter.

Better a woman with ovaries for President than a man with no testicles.
Re: Palin speaks in Greenville
Post by BrightSoul   » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:05 pm

BrightSoul
Rear Admiral

namelessfly wrote:Governor Palin was a speaker at a women of faith conference in Greenville, NC. Dis Mrs Weber attend.

I've no problem with a woman president. Unfortunatly I require my candidates to be smarter than I am. She's not.
Post by namelessfly   » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:36 pm

namelessfly

BrightSoul wrote:
namelessfly wrote:Governor Palin was a speaker at a women of faith conference in Greenville, NC. Dis Mrs Weber attend.

I've no problem with a woman president. Unfortunatly I require my candidates to be smarter than I am. She's not.

Then why did you vote for Obama?
Post by BrightSoul   » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:31 pm

BrightSoul
Rear Admiral

namelessfly wrote:
BrightSoul wrote:

Then why did you vote for Obama?

Huh? McCain is so bloody untrustworthy it's pathetic. Before you claim I'm some slack-jawed Dem or Repub I was actually hoping McCain would be elected back in 2000 since at the time he was a moderate. Too bad he had to change his stripes to suit the conservative fringe instead of holding to his original positions.

I was raised a Eisenhower Republican and someone has stolen my party.
Post by namelessfly   » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:20 am

namelessfly

I actually gave Obama some consideration because he presented himself as a moderate who was willing to concede that many problems in the African-American community were the result of their own behavior choices. One issue Obama took a strong position on was successful adult black men impregnating teenage girls. The video clip of Jesse Jackson who has sired his share of bastards, being caught on an unexpectedly live camera and mike telling Clarence Paige that he wanted to cut Obama's nuts off was priceless. My opinion of Obama changed when I saw the videos of Reverend Jeremiah Wright's racist rants. While Obama distanced himself, it was a window into his soul and has implemented policies of wealth redistribution as racial retribution.

Of course the critical issue is energy policy. Obama has actually departed from the far more pragmatic and sentient positions of most Black people who understand that restricting energy supply hurts the economy which hurts them more than anyone else. Obama has adopted the idiotic, green energy policies of his white, liberal supporters. The abject stupidity is all the more worse because so many crony capitalists have been rewarded with government loans or beneficial regulations. The delay in the Keystone oil pipeline benefits no one except the railroads, who charge up to $10 per barrel as an alternative, one of which just happens to be owned by Warren Buffet, Obama's Billionaire buddy.

Palin has a record on energy policy that is Golden. She obviously promotes development vigorously, but she also rewrote Alaska's laws on severance taxes to give Alaskans a big chunk of the revenue. Palin is also the Governor who finally forced Exxon to pay up on the Valdez oil spill, revoked an inevitably lucrative oil lease when Exxon failed to perform. Palin also gave BP a severe ass kicking when BP's faulty maintenance allowed the Alaska pipeline to leak and she didn't need to consult experts to know whose ass to kick nor did she impede BP's efforts to stop
the leak by keeping her foot on BP's throat. Contrast this to Barrack's new head of the Minerals Management Service rubber stamping BP's insane drilling plan for the McCondo well then prolonging the gusher for weeks by refusing them to implement the preplanned responses.

If you knew anything about Palin's history, you would know that she has been a crusader against corruption since she exposed the cronyism in the Alaska oil and gas commission. Unlike McCain, she didn't launch her anti corruption crusade to cover her ass after getting caught with her hand in the Keating Five cookie jar. Unlike Obama, Palin didn't become a player in the corrupt, Chicago political machine to advance her political career.

As for Palin's IQ, perhaps you should watch the YouTube Videos of Palin ripping Biden a new
ass hole in the debates? Quite a contrast to the caricature in "Game Change," isn't it? May be you view Palin with contempt because she didn't benefit from affirmative action policies to get into the prestigious Punahoe School (my mom graduated with honors in 1956) or Harvard?

Perhaps your contempt for Palin is the result of her twice refusing to sacrifice her progeny on the alter of abortion to advance her political career? Or is your contempt the result of the rather obvious evidence that her teenaged daughter was having sex, just like most of the other teenagers? While most politicians would have coerced their daughter into getting an abortion to avoid the embarrassment, Palin made zero effort to conceal it.

BrightSoul wrote:
Huh? McCain is so bloody untrustworthy it's pathetic. Before you claim I'm some slack-jawed Dem or Repub I was actually hoping McCain would be elected back in 2000 since at the time he was a moderate. Too bad he had to change his stripes to suit the conservative fringe instead of holding to his original positions.

I was raised a Eisenhower Republican and someone has stolen my party.

I voted for Palin in the hope that McCaine would croak right after his inauguration.

Return to Sharon's Corner