Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Mycall4me and 44 guests

The October New Release...

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: The October New Release...
Post by sonex   » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:17 pm

sonex
Lieutenant Commander

I calmly await the coming release. I have recently finished my 5th re-read of all the Honorverse books. What fun!
Honor Harrington and Safehold nut.
Post by Fox2!   » Sun May 09, 2021 3:14 pm

Fox2!
Commodore

So with The Governor coming out next month, this one in October, when can we schedule the Travis/Lisa nuptials? Or will they take place off-scene?
Post by ThinksMarkedly   » Sun May 09, 2021 9:00 pm

ThinksMarkedly
Fleet Admiral

Fox2! wrote:So with The Governor coming out next month, this one in October, when can we schedule the Travis/Lisa nuptials? Or will they take place off-scene?

We know David, Tom and Tim are working on it, but we don't know how far along they are. My guess is that's the next one to come out, hopefully in 2022.

The Stephanie Harrington novel likely to be the one after that.
Post by Fox2!   » Mon May 10, 2021 3:47 pm

Fox2!
Commodore

Fox2! wrote:So with The Governor coming out next month, this one in October, when can we schedule the Travis/Lisa nuptials? Or will they take place off-scene?

The first question is rather practical: the Travis/Lisa scene ends with him on his knee asking her to marry him. We don't know her response.
The second one is also practical, who won the coin toss for Travis' naval future?
Post by ThinksMarkedly   » Mon May 10, 2021 8:06 pm

ThinksMarkedly
Fleet Admiral

Should probably take it to the forum there, but do you recommend a reading order?

Return to Honorverse