Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

The next book, I've got questions. Respectfull questions

"Hell's Gate" and "Hell Hath No Fury", by David, Linda Evans, and Joelle Presby, take the clash of science and magic to a whole new dimension...join us in a friendly discussion of this engrossing series!
The next book, I've got questions. Respectfull questions
Post by Mycall4me   » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:08 pm

Mycall4me
Commander

I'm unable to get to any conventions, and I don't really do any social media, so this is just me, making a shot in the dark, with the hope that it will hit something.
Is there anyone out there that has ANYTHING? From the MWW? From Joelle? From Baen? Facebook? Twitter? Has anyone overheard any good gossip? It's pretty dark in here (at least for me it is) so any tidbits anyone has would be much appreciated. :-) :ugeek:

BTW, I know that my question (plea) has already been posted, (several times) in several ways, but it's been awhile and I kind of thought an updated post would garner the most up to date information. Even if it's a lack of news, that would be at least a LITTLE help. So, with respect, inquiring minds (such as mine) want to know.
Re: The next book, I've got questions. Respectfull questions
Post by Keith_w   » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:39 am

Keith_w
Commodore

You can check in the Schedule update forum at the top of the Forums list. Here's the link: http://davidweber.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10280&sid=b8b2a3a388e9b25ab3f7c69f823d1940
--
A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Return to Multiverse