Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

LOOKING FOR NEW SNIPPETS?

This is the place where we will be posting snippets of soon-to-be published works!
LOOKING FOR NEW SNIPPETS?
Post by Mycall4me   » Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:52 pm

Mycall4me
Commander

Well, I'm really not sure why they aren't here (especially in the forum actually titled "Snippets") but I was forum surfing the other day, and went into the Out Of the Dark forum (I hadn't been there for quite awhile) I was surprised, and pleased to see 19 (it may be more by now) snippets for the next book, Into the Light! The first chapter was all that had been here the last time I checked, but I just thought I'd look for new topics, or whatever, and saw all those tasty snippets! ENJOY! :D :!:
(I'm having trouble submitting a new reply, so this is just me trying an edit to see if THAT is working for me)
Last edited by Mycall4me on Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: LOOKING FOR NEW SNIPPETS?
Post by fallsfromtrees   » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:02 pm

fallsfromtrees
Vice Admiral

David seems to post the snippets in the forum related to the actual book, so for Honorverse, check out the Honorverse forum, etc.
========================

The only problem with quotes on the internet is that you can't authenticate them -- Abraham Lincoln
Post by Mycall4me   » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:28 pm

Mycall4me
Commander

fallsfromtrees wrote:David seems to post the snippets in the forum related to the actual book, so for Honorverse, check out the Honorverse forum, etc.

Well, it just made me wonder why there is a snippet forum. But for those of you who want to head directly to some more yummy snippets, there are also snippets in The Gordian Protocol forum for the next book. :ugeek: :mrgreen:
Post by fallsfromtrees   » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:15 pm

fallsfromtrees
Vice Admiral

Mycall4me wrote:
fallsfromtrees wrote:David seems to post the snippets in the forum related to the actual book, so for Honorverse, check out the Honorverse forum, etc.

Well, it just made me wonder why there is a snippet forum. But for those of you who want to head directly to some more yummy snippets, there are also snippets in The Gordian Protocol forum for the next book. :ugeek: :mrgreen:

I believe that originally someone else (Drakbibliophile?) was posting the snippets, and in that case, the snippets were posted here. When David started to do it him self (the better to tantalize and torture us), he posted the snippets to the individual forums the book related to.
========================

The only problem with quotes on the internet is that you can't authenticate them -- Abraham Lincoln
Post by Mycall4me   » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:23 pm

Mycall4me
Commander

I was thinking that I was providing a public service, for people (like myself) who don't check each forum when they're on the site. I was unaware that snippeting had evolved.
Post by fallsfromtrees   » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:10 pm

fallsfromtrees
Vice Admiral

Mycall4me wrote:I was thinking that I was providing a public service, for people (like myself) who don't check each forum when they're on the site. I was unaware that snippeting had evolved.

Well, if you really wanted to, so could build an index to the forums that are currently being snippeted, and post it here to help people out - certainly I would never say thee nay :mrgreen:
========================

Post by Peter2   » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:22 pm

Peter2
Captain (Junior Grade)

Has anybody spotted any snippets for the new "Crown of Slaves" novel, To End in Fire?

Return to Snippets