Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

Mad Maxine

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Mad Maxine
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:25 pm

TFLYTSNBN

smr wrote:1st Under Obama the border patrol was moved on an Average of 30 miles from the border. Most illegal immigrants pay money (thousands of dollars) to get into the US. Why are they not presenting themselves at a US Consulate or at a border crossing. Many the families are separated from the kids because they are not related to the kids. (Idiot: Gcomeau) They are given DNA tests. What happens to those children that are not related to the illegal immigrants. I wonder what the Coyotes are doing with those children.

My wife was raped and sold into prostitution when she came here. She was given drugs, beaten and raped by the coyotes and sold to a Mexican run whorehouse in Texas. I thank the Catholic Church for helping her escape and getting her clean. She was lucky that she did not get any incurable diseases. Now you know why I so hate Catch and Release. So Kiss my grits in that regard. Yes...I wife is a legal US citizen and she is very proud of that fact.

That is a horrific experience.

Your willingness to marry a woman who has been subjected to such abuse is worthy of my utmost respect. It is the lack of credible border enforcement that enables the cyotes to sexually victimize immigrants. I have read that virtually every woman who is smuggled into the US by the human traffickers is raped as part of the consideration for the smuggling services.

Just for the record, I am fine with increased legal immigration either for those seeking citizenship or guest worker status. My objection is to the unrestrained illegal immigration that enables drug smuggling, human trafficking and the flow of known, violent criminals.

The US border is somewhat analogous to Weber's description of Silesia before the SEM and Andermandi reachedan agreement to partition the Confederation.
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:34 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:1st Under Obama the border patrol was moved on an Average of 30 miles from the border.

I'm going to go ahead and call bullshit right out of the gate. Back that claim up if you don't mind.

And I'm still waiting for a fact I didn't get straight.

Most illegal immigrants pay money (thousands of dollars) to get into the US. Why are they not presenting themselves at a US Consulate or at a border crossing. Many the families are separated from the kids because they are not related to the kids. (Idiot: Gcomeau)

Responding to specific cases of asylum seekers having their kids confiscated after they present their asylum claim to border officials with a general claim that "a lot of illegal immigrants spent money" as if that is somehow a rebuttal is the height of idiocy.

They are given DNA tests.

What the holy hell does that have to do with this???

What happens to those children that are not related to the illegal immigrants. I wonder what the Coyotes are doing with those children.

My wife was raped and sold into prostitution when she came here. She was given drugs, beaten and raped by the coyotes and sold to a Mexican run whorehouse in Texas. I thank the Catholic Church for helping her escape and getting her clean. She was lucky that she did not get any incurable diseases. Now you know why I so hate Catch and Release.

Because coyotes are the same thing as refugee mothers with children in tow...?

Dazzling logic on display there.
Post by smr   » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:40 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Why don't you come to Houston, Texas interview my wife and her best friend. They will introduce you to others that have survived their crossing. Maybe then that will get through your own BS not everything is as mainstream media says it is.

Why are kids separated from the supposed parents. The kids do not belong to those people. That's why they do DNA test when caught with a minor. They establish whether their is some type of family relation or not.

What happens to that child if their being used as cover when crossing the border? What happens to that child when no longer needed?

I bet your answer is I don't know or care!
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:45 pm

TFLYTSNBN

gcomeau wrote:
smr wrote:1st Under Obama the border patrol was moved on an Average of 30 miles from the border.

I'm going to go ahead and call bullshit right out of the gate. Back that claim up if you don't mind.

And I'm still waiting for a fact I didn't get straight.

Most illegal immigrants pay money (thousands of dollars) to get into the US. Why are they not presenting themselves at a US Consulate or at a border crossing. Many the families are separated from the kids because they are not related to the kids. (Idiot: Gcomeau)

Responding to specific cases of asylum seekers having their kids confiscated after they present their asylum claim to border officials with a general claim that "a lot of illegal immigrants spent money" as if that is somehow a rebuttal is the height of idiocy.

They are given DNA tests.

What the holy hell does that have to do with this???

What happens to those children that are not related to the illegal immigrants. I wonder what the Coyotes are doing with those children.

My wife was raped and sold into prostitution when she came here. She was given drugs, beaten and raped by the coyotes and sold to a Mexican run whorehouse in Texas. I thank the Catholic Church for helping her escape and getting her clean. She was lucky that she did not get any incurable diseases. Now you know why I so hate Catch and Release.

Because coyotes are the same thing as refugee mothers with children in tow...?

Dazzling logic on display there.

You really are ignoring reality. Obama did order the border patrol to pull back from the border which made enforcement impossible. There really are professional people smugglers who dont give a damn about the people they are bringing in.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way ... ed-immigra
Post by Daryl   » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:35 pm

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

This thread is a classic example of the hard right's confusing a lack of empathy and compassion with toughness.
Anyone can be an A***hole, doesn't need courage or strength of character, just an uncaring nature.
Post by Annachie   » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:46 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Not one single person here has argued that there aren't professional people smugglers out there.

Not one.

As for the patrol being ordered back, you might want to provide something to back that up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by Joat42   » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:35 am

Joat42
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:You really are ignoring reality. Obama did order the border patrol to pull back from the border which made enforcement impossible. There really are professional people smugglers who dont give a damn about the people they are bringing in.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way ... ed-immigra

Actually, there is no 30-mile zone. It's a 100-mile zone and it was arbitrarily instituted in 1953 by the DOJ where the Border Patrol has increased jurisdiction.

After 9/11 the Border Patrol instituted internal checkpoints along highways passing between 25-75 miles from the Mexican border and it had very little to do with illegal immigration and more with anti-terrorism since the Border Patrol got that additional role then.

So, who was president in 2001? It was not Obama...

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by smr   » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:14 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Candace disputes claims of children kept in cages.
https://www.real.video/5834676234001

Here's a reply to your false narrative where the pictures were from Obama era detention facilities. You neglect to mention that small little but important detail.
Post by gcomeau   » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:24 am

gcomeau
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:You really are ignoring reality. Obama did order the border patrol to pull back from the border which made enforcement impossible.

Then it should be ever so easy for you to show me where he issued this order for them to pull back 30 miles.

So show me.

There really are professional people smugglers who dont give a damn about the people they are bringing in.

No shit. Nobody here is disputing that.
Post by Annachie   » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:54 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

gcomeau wrote:

There really are professional people smugglers who dont give a damn about the people they are bringing in.

No shit. Nobody here is disputing that.

Hell, a few years ago the then conservative Australian government got caught paying people smugglers to take the people back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)

Return to Politics