Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

New book

Fans of Bahzell and Tomenack come on in! Let's talk about David's fantasy series and our favorite hradani!
New book
Post by Reg   » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:34 am

Reg
Midshipman

Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:22 am

When will book6 be released and what will it be called?
Top
Re: New book
Post by PeterZ   » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:52 am

PeterZ
Fleet Admiral

Posts: 6432
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:11 pm
Location: Colorado

Reg wrote:When will book6 be released and what will it be called?


Gwynna and Kenhoden's Excellent Adventure?

Wencit's Wanderings?
Top
Re: New book
Post by TangoLima   » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:03 pm

TangoLima
Captain (Junior Grade)

Posts: 286
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:54 pm

Bahzell the Gravlancer ?
Top
Re: New book
Post by Robert_A_Woodward   » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:20 am

Robert_A_Woodward
Captain (Junior Grade)

Posts: 383
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:29 pm

Reg wrote:When will book6 be released and what will it be called?


I would guess _The Harp of Chesmirsa_ (assuming that is the target of the 2nd volume quest).
----------------------------
Beowulf was bad.
(first sentence of Chapter VI of _Space Viking_ by H. Beam Piper)
Top
Re: New book
Post by GreenLady   » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:50 pm

GreenLady
Midshipman

Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:44 pm

Its been about 6 years.... When is the next book coming out???

I was about to purchase more books of Mr. Weber' :?: s in another series, but if they are left hanging as this one has been I'd rather not.
Top
Re: New book
Post by Dauntless   » Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:43 am

Dauntless
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1030
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:54 pm
Location: United Kingdom

To be fair the war god books have always been lower priority for RFC, despite how much fun he says he has writing them.

I'm guessing that they don't sell as well as honorverse/safehold and he fits them in where he can but as they don't pay the bills to the same extent then they are more easily pushed aside.

it was supposed to be on high on his schedule (I believe safehold 11 and some of collabs were ahead of it) but that was pre covid.

given how rough the last couple of years have been I'm just grateful to get any weber, though I would love to see book 6 in the not too distant future.
Top
Re: New book
Post by isaac_newton   » Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:26 am

isaac_newton
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1115
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:37 am
Location: Brighton, UK

Dauntless wrote:To be fair the war god books have always been lower priority for RFC, despite how much fun he says he has writing them.

I'm guessing that they don't sell as well as honorverse/safehold and he fits them in where he can but as they don't pay the bills to the same extent then they are more easily pushed aside.

it was supposed to be on high on his schedule (I believe safehold 11 and some of collabs were ahead of it) but that was pre covid.

given how rough the last couple of years have been I'm just grateful to get any weber, though I would love to see book 6 in the not too distant future.


"Preach it Brother"!! :-)
Top
Re: New book
Post by justdave   » Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:14 pm

justdave
Lieutenant Commander

Posts: 105
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:10 pm

Dauntless wrote:To be fair the war god books have always been lower priority for RFC, despite how much fun he says he has writing them.

I'm guessing that they don't sell as well as honorverse/safehold and he fits them in where he can but as they don't pay the bills to the same extent then they are more easily pushed aside.

it was supposed to be on high on his schedule (I believe safehold 11 and some of collabs were ahead of it) but that was pre covid.

given how rough the last couple of years have been I'm just grateful to get any weber, though I would love to see book 6 in the not too distant future.


In his Libertycon video last Sunday he went thru the status of his various projects and the next War God is #2 in solo books behind Safehold and then the story of Gunny Harrington, RMMC

The only real news on the collabs is he’s talking w/Joelle Presby on next Multiverse book
Top
Re: New book
Post by Donnachaidh   » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:43 am

Donnachaidh
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1017
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:11 pm

Do you have a link to the video? I'd be interested in watching it.

justdave wrote:In his Libertycon video last Sunday he went thru the status of his various projects and the next War God is #2 in solo books behind Safehold and then the story of Gunny Harrington, RMMC

The only real news on the collabs is he’s talking w/Joelle Presby on next Multiverse book
_____________________________________________________
"Sometimes I wonder if the world is run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
Top
Re: New book
Post by justdave   » Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:31 pm

justdave
Lieutenant Commander

Posts: 105
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:10 pm

Donnachaidh wrote:Do you have a link to the video? I'd be interested in watching it.

justdave wrote:In his Libertycon video last Sunday he went thru the status of his various projects and the next War God is #2 in solo books behind Safehold and then the story of Gunny Harrington, RMMC

The only real news on the collabs is he’s talking w/Joelle Presby on next Multiverse book


https://www.eventeny.com/events/libertycon-1282/
Top

Return to War God