Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Anyone want to see a sequel about a new Bug confrontation?

Set in the Starfire strategy game universe, co-authored by David and Steve White, these novels feature the clash of the Terran Federation, the cat-like Orions, the genocidal Rigelians, and the "Bugs"...join us in the discussion!
Anyone want to see a sequel about a new Bug confrontation?
Post by Mycall4me   » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:01 pm

Mycall4me
Commander

I REALLY enjoyed the bugs getting defeated in the Shiva option. I've re-read these books probably about 10 times. What I'd really like to have next would be a new story about finding the last bug colony, and have them having new technology that would be hard to overcome. Also finding out how the multiple factions of human kind would react, and have to ally together to get their different tech together, and to defeat the new bugs because of their different looks at technology, and how they have to work together to combine it to finally take out the bugs once and for all.
:geek: :ugeek:
BTW another poster has posted a topic about some prequels, so check that topic out as well.
Re: Anyone want to see a sequel about a new Bug confrontatio
Post by jchilds   » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:26 am

jchilds
Captain of the List

Have you read the novels Steve White and co-authors have published that take place post-Insurrection? Exodus, Extremis, Imperative and Oblivion?
Post by Mycall4me   » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:11 pm

Mycall4me
Commander

jchilds wrote:Have you read the novels Steve White and co-authors have published that take place post-Insurrection? Exodus, Extremis, Imperative and Oblivion?

Well, I've seen them, and I've got a few in my library, but the one that I tried to read just wasn't there for me, and I gave it up after the fifth chapter,
Post by Roguevictory   » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:40 pm

Roguevictory
Captain of the List

Mycall4me wrote:
jchilds wrote:Have you read the novels Steve White and co-authors have published that take place post-Insurrection? Exodus, Extremis, Imperative and Oblivion?

Well, I've seen them, and I've got a few in my library, but the one that I tried to read just wasn't there for me, and I gave it up after the fifth chapter,

The Bugs return near the end of Exodus and play a significant role in Oblivion.
Post by orelsi   » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:11 am

orelsi
Ensign

Roguevictory wrote:
The Bugs return near the end of Exodus and play a significant role in Oblivion.

The books after the ones written by David are horrible.

Return to Starfire