Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 57 guests

TFT - Silkiah Visit?

This fascinating series is a combination of historical seafaring, swashbuckling adventure, and high technological science-fiction. Join us in a discussion!
TFT - Silkiah Visit?
Post by Jeslis   » Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:06 pm

Jeslis
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

Was doing a re-read of the series again and noticed this in Through Fiery Trials. Pg 1085/2099 (Iphone), or about 51.7% through the book.

King Rahnyld is saying "No one in Dohlar's missed the fact that this is your first visit ever to any mainland realm outside Siddarmark or Silkiah."

I was wondering.. When did they (or one of either Cayleb or Sharlyaen(sp?) ever go to Silkiah? Was this mentioned before as part of that Canal Treaty between Siddarmark/Charis/Silkiah?
Re: TFT - Silkiah Visit?
Post by Louis R   » Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:38 am

Louis R
Rear Admiral

I'm pretty sure that, like the treaty itself, this happened off-screen. I assume that it was for the signing of the treaty, in fact.

Jeslis wrote:Was doing a re-read of the series again and noticed this in Through Fiery Trials. Pg 1085/2099 (Iphone), or about 51.7% through the book.

King Rahnyld is saying "No one in Dohlar's missed the fact that this is your first visit ever to any mainland realm outside Siddarmark or Silkiah."

I was wondering.. When did they (or one of either Cayleb or Sharlyaen(sp?) ever go to Silkiah? Was this mentioned before as part of that Canal Treaty between Siddarmark/Charis/Silkiah?

Return to Safehold