Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests

Timeline

This fascinating series is a combination of historical seafaring, swashbuckling adventure, and high technological science-fiction. Join us in a discussion!
Timeline
Post by Grayhicks   » Mon May 30, 2022 11:52 pm

Grayhicks
Midshipman

I think one thing i would like to see is a proper timeline of events, including the formations, rises, and falls of various kingdoms since the War Against the Fallen, as well as various actions taken by the Church of God Awaiting to control those nations, such as efforts to carefully prune kingdoms that were moving beyond their control, at least until Charis successfully pulled it off, and subtly removing rulers and monarchs that didn't meet the Church's needs or requirements.
Re: Timeline
Post by Salisria   » Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:44 pm

Salisria
Lieutenant Commander

We've been told about the Treaty of Silk Town, but while a full and proper timeline would be nice to have, I can't see the Author taking time to write one. Indeed, until he needs to fix some past event in stone to serve as the foundation for some current event, he probably doesn't want to do so as it would limit his options. The best we can likely expect along those lines is if by some chance a Safehold RPG were to be created, but even then the RPG timeline would never be canon the way the books are.

Return to Safehold