Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests

Book of maps

This fascinating series is a combination of historical seafaring, swashbuckling adventure, and high technological science-fiction. Join us in a discussion!
Book of maps
Post by virginia   » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:25 am

virginia
Midshipman

Is there a book of maps for the Safehold series: geographical, battle maps (land and naval)? Trying to refer to maps on the internet while reading the series is cumbersome!
Re: Book of maps
Post by Guillaume   » Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:33 pm

Guillaume
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

virginia wrote:Is there a book of maps for the Safehold series: geographical, battle maps (land and naval)? Trying to refer to maps on the internet while reading the series is cumbersome!

I haven't reread them lately ( it will be on the reread list as soon as there's a new book planned to get all the books done by the time the new one reach me ) , but IIRC there's relevant maps in each book (in my case hardcover) while they are not battle maps, I remember that they are decent enough most of the time to have a clear pciture of the events.
Re: Book of maps
Post by sonex   » Fri May 13, 2022 12:47 pm

sonex
Lieutenant Commander

virginia wrote:Is there a book of maps for the Safehold series: geographical, battle maps (land and naval)? Trying to refer to maps on the internet while reading the series is cumbersome!

I printed out many of the maps I found on the internet. :geek:
Honor Harrington and Safehold nut.

Return to Safehold