Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Old news, sequel to "We Few

The "Prince Roger" books, co-authored by David and John Ringo, are a well-loved series...join us for further conversations!
Old news, sequel to "We Few
Post by Mycall4me   » Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:15 pm

Mycall4me
Commander

Yes, yes, we all know that there is NO sequel to "We Few" and no news other than Ringo having done a few chapters and had it get lost when he sent it to David. But...... I'm guessing that there MAY be a very few people who DON'T know that there is a place to actually READ those few chapters. Consider this a public service for anyone out there who are unaware of the web site "Collected Driblets Of Baen" On this site are collected for your reading pleasure multiple chapters of just released or soon to be released Baen books. That's very cool as it is. But.....there is also available on that site those 4? or maybe 5? never released chapters that John Ringo sent to David. Okay sure, it's just a tease, but it's still VERY cool to have an idea of just where John was thinking of going for the next book. So go there, check it out, and bookmark the site to enjoy the very latest of Baen's newest books. Which is very cool allon it's own. :D
Re: Old news, sequel to "We Few
Post by Beephe1   » Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:48 am

Beephe1
Midshipman

Thank you for sharing this valuable information about the "Collected Driblets Of Baen" website. It seems like a great resource for fans of Baen books and specifically for those interested in John Ringo's work. :D
Re: Old news, sequel to "We Few
Post by Mycall4me   » Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:59 am

Mycall4me
Commander

Mycall4me wrote:Yes, yes, we all know that there is NO sequel to "We Few" and no news other than Ringo having done a few chapters and had it get lost when he sent it to David. But...... I'm guessing that there MAY be a very few people who DON'T know that there is a place to actually READ those few chapters. Consider this a public service for anyone out there who are unaware of the web site "Collected Driblets Of Baen" On this site are collected for your reading pleasure multiple chapters of just released or soon to be released Baen books. That's very cool as it is. But.....there is also available on that site those 4? or maybe 5? never released chapters that John Ringo sent to David. Okay sure, it's just a tease, but it's still VERY cool to have an idea of just where John was thinking of going for the next book. So go there, check it out, and bookmark the site to enjoy the very latest of Baen's newest books. Which is very cool allon it's own. :D

Just checked recently at Driblets, and they finally took down those chapters, bummer!

Return to Empire of Man