Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

Book 4, please

Fans of Colin Maclntyre and the great starship Dahak should take a minute to stop in here for discussions about one of David's best-loved series.
Book 4, please
Post by OldHippie72   » Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:01 pm

OldHippie72
Midshipman

Just hitting my final birthday in the 60s, I reread all the books I started reading when out to sea in the Navy and continued reading into my Air Force years (23 total). What I'm hoping to see before I "kick the bucket", which I hope is a while yet, is the final chapter for the New Empire. Colin, 'Tanni and the rest of the family of Dahak seems incomplete without the final resolution of the rouge computer. ALSO! Sorry to hear also of you close friend and cohort, Eric
Re: Book 4, please
Post by Rod   » Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:55 am

Rod
Lieutenant Commander

You know I would also like to see this even if you had to have someone else do most of the writing. So long as they followed a storyline that they had to follow. Now if this was done, I'd absolutely love the story!
Post by Garth 2   » Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:14 am

Garth 2
Captain of the List

As long as it doesn't turn in to the "Nest Killer" turn up and Humans and the "supercomputer" have to work together.....
Post by fallsfromtrees   » Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:24 pm

fallsfromtrees
Vice Admiral

It seems really unlikely that there will be a 4th book. David has essentially covered this topic to a greater depth in the Safehold series.

I would rate the odds as "Not a Chance in Hell" and ranging down from there.
========================

The only problem with quotes on the internet is that you can't authenticate them -- Abraham Lincoln

Return to Dahak