Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

When is the e arc coming?

David's and Jacob Holo's newest alternate, cross history series.
When is the e arc coming?
Post by Mycall4me   » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:30 am

Mycall4me
Commander

Ok, sure, this is a silly question, but a while back I had a question about snippets and book releases (for the OOTD sequel) and learned from one of the many informed sources here on the forums that the MWW only releases snippets on a book that's been turned in to the publisher. At least I THINK I'm remembering that correctly. (Too bad it's Tor on that sequel) (in other words, settle in for a LONG wait)

I'll readily confess to being relatively unschooled in all the ins and outs of manuscripts being turned in, and e arcs coming out, so I'm directing this one to the more knowledgable users out there, who might be able to shed some light on this subject.

Is there an e arc coming soon? I just finished re reading The Gordian Protocol, so that I would be up to speed before I dived in to those yummy snippets for the sequel, but I don't want to tease myself too badly expecting the e arc to be coming, and then finding out that I might have a long wait ahead of me.

So, is there anyone who might shed some light on the e arc subject, so I can be better prepared for however long I might have to wait? :-D :ugeek:
Re: When is the e arc coming?
Post by justdave   » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:44 pm

justdave
Lieutenant Commander

Mycall4me wrote:Ok, sure, this is a silly question, but a while back I had a question about snippets and book releases (for the OOTD sequel) and learned from one of the many informed sources here on the forums that the MWW only releases snippets on a book that's been turned in to the publisher. At least I THINK I'm remembering that correctly. (Too bad it's Tor on that sequel) (in other words, settle in for a LONG wait)

I'll readily confess to being relatively unschooled in all the ins and outs of manuscripts being turned in, and e arcs coming out, so I'm directing this one to the more knowledgable users out there, who might be able to shed some light on this subject.

Is there an e arc coming soon? I just finished re reading The Gordian Protocol, so that I would be up to speed before I dived in to those yummy snippets for the sequel, but I don't want to tease myself too badly expecting the e arc to be coming, and then finding out that I might have a long wait ahead of me.

So, is there anyone who might shed some light on the e arc subject, so I can be better prepared for however long I might have to wait? :-D :ugeek:

comment in another forum MWW said that Toni send the draft back for revision

Return to Gordian Division