Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

The Secret Fleet on Android & PC

Discussion concerning the TV, film, and comic adaptations.
Re: The Secret Fleet on Android & PC
Post by Idol Dev   » Tue May 27, 2014 8:17 pm

Idol Dev
Official Representative

Jonathan_S wrote:
If you don't mind elaborating (and I completely understand if you don't want to yet) what kind of unique loot are you all thinking of having for these?
For the first batch of components we have to work within the existing game effects that we've created to this point. However, they'll be unique to the game in that no other component has these abilities yet.

These new components will do things like refresh your sidewalls even faster, reduce Mk 13 BPL damage to a specific system (get the Legendary one and you can get BPL damage down to almost nothing), speeding up your missiles, etc. Some of the more powerful components may come with a negative as well, to help offset them.

Awesome question... happy to answer more.

BTW - new version of the Android build is going up tonight. If you were having issues where you couldn't get past the first fight in the tutorial, go grab it. That will be fixed.
Post by Spacekiwi   » Wed May 28, 2014 3:52 am

Spacekiwi
Admiral

Yep. runs pretty well on my lappy too. :)

VFRHawk wrote:
Spacekiwi wrote:And its now installed on my phone and installing on my pc. thank you evergreen. :D

Likewise. Enjoying it so far. Seems to run fine under BlueStacks. Is that what you're using on your PC 'Kiwi?

Graham
`

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
its not paranoia if its justified... :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by Commodore Oakius   » Wed May 28, 2014 9:12 am

Commodore Oakius
Captain (Junior Grade)

[quote="Idol Dev"
BTW - new version of the Android build is going up tonight. If you were having issues where you couldn't get past the first fight in the tutorial, go grab it. That will be fixed.[quote]

Thank you much!
Worked this time!
Again love the gameplay!
Post by Idol Dev   » Wed May 28, 2014 10:47 am

Idol Dev
Official Representative

Commodore Oakius wrote:Thank you much!
Worked this time!
Again love the gameplay!
You're welcome! Some of the Android devices had an issue with the replay system, so we defaulted it off until we have a chance to figure out what's going on. If you want to activate the replay system, just go into options and it's under Everyplay.

If you're enjoying the game, either on iOS or Android, please go to the store and give us a review.

If you're frustrated with something in the game or something isn't working right, send me a PM and I'd be happy to work through it with you.
Post by Norm.bone   » Wed May 28, 2014 11:04 am

Norm.bone
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

Thanks for coming to the forum, and for your team's responsiveness to suggestions and issues!

Do you have any ideas of when the side missions that won't unlock will be fixed? (i.e. is there anything really cool in the Pequod Outpost? :) )
Post by Idol Dev   » Wed May 28, 2014 1:36 pm

Idol Dev
Official Representative

Norm.bone wrote:Thanks for coming to the forum, and for your team's responsiveness to suggestions and issues!

Do you have any ideas of when the side missions that won't unlock will be fixed? (i.e. is there anything really cool in the Pequod Outpost? :) )

No problem - we've absolutely loved working on the game and are enjoying people's response to it.

Yes! We have figured out the issue with some of the side quest missions and have fixed them. We are putting the final touches on the next iOS build now and will get it into the Apple queue as soon as possible. It takes Apple an unusually long time to work through their queue of apps to review so it's still a couple of weeks away.

iOS players will also have live events immediately available once that build drops.
Post by Norm.bone   » Thu May 29, 2014 8:56 am

Norm.bone
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

Idol Dev wrote:
Duckk wrote:Welcome to the forums. I've kicked your rank up to Official Representative, if that's alright with you.

Sounds great... you can fedex the shirt to my office! :D

Thanks for responding!

Can you tell us if the Weapon disruptor (e.g. Targeting Disruptor) components got nerfed? I've noticed that without any changes to my Weapons deck, my hull penetrators are not doing as much damage to the enemy's system. The ECM, Lasers and CM are all still getting damaged to red over the course of a battle, but I'm getting their weapons are only lightly damaged by the time one of us blows up.

It's certainly more challenging.

Whether this was a change or not, when you do make balance tweaks, would it be possible to let us know? This way we can be aware we may have to change strategies, and aren't crazy.

Thanks!
Post by Adrian079   » Thu May 29, 2014 9:29 am

Adrian079
Midshipman

Finally was able to run it- good game so far.
Few things
- somebody was talking about exit button- great idea.
- on main screen a small screen in witch it is shown how many upgrades are running/upgrades available to run- like 1/2 for an easier way see it
- a small problem- twice I selected a prestige salvage bonus, and not once I got more prestige from it- is this a bug or the bonus gave something else and I haven't noticed
Congratulation on making fun addictive game
Post by Idol Dev   » Fri May 30, 2014 3:08 pm

Idol Dev
Official Representative

Adrian079 wrote:Finally was able to run it- good game so far.
Few things
- somebody was talking about exit button- great idea.
- on main screen a small screen in witch it is shown how many upgrades are running/upgrades available to run- like 1/2 for an easier way see it
- a small problem- twice I selected a prestige salvage bonus, and not once I got more prestige from it- is this a bug or the bonus gave something else and I haven't noticed
Congratulation on making fun addictive game

Hi Adrian!
Thanks for downloading and playing the game. If you wouldn't mind, we would love to have you review the game on the store and tell your friends! :D

As for the points you raised:
- Exit button - yes, we'll have a quit/exit button implemented in one of the upcoming builds. Several people have commented on the need for this.
- Showing upgrades - you know, we had this implemented at one time, it was in the info panel on the main bridge screen, but in a fit of insanity we took it out. I agree that we need it back. It's on the list of future features.
- Prestige salvage bonus - at the moment this bonus increases the amount of prestige earned, IF any Prestige is found. It doesn't guarantee it. Something we've been staring at and pondering changing.

Thanks again!
Jeff
Post by Bruno Behrends   » Sat May 31, 2014 4:10 am

Bruno Behrends
Captain of the List

Installed the game two days ago - and it has been a lot of fun so far!
My compliments :)

Return to Multimedia