Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Updated Book

Talk about the time traveling Kanga invasion.
Updated Book
Post by Coliva   » Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:29 pm

Coliva
Midshipman

As with all time travel books, we eventually get to the point where the timeline is now outdated. While I LOVE the current book and would not give it up, have you considered updating the timeline? 20 years has changed a LOT. Just to be clear I would still read both versions, but an up to date timeline would definitely give me some satisfaction until a sequel or prequel is made.
Re: Updated Book
Post by strouquette   » Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:50 pm

strouquette
Midshipman

Thank you! I just found the audiobook pre-order on audible.com. I've been hoping for an audio version since I first read Apocalypse Troll years ago.
Re: Updated Book
Post by C. O. Thompson   » Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:32 pm

C. O. Thompson
Captain of the List

Coliva wrote:As with all time travel books, we eventually get to the point where the timeline is now outdated. While I LOVE the current book and would not give it up, have you considered updating the timeline? 20 years has changed a LOT. Just to be clear I would still read both versions, but an up to date timeline would definitely give me some satisfaction until a sequel or prequel is made.

Strongly agree but that is also the "charm" of reading Sherlock Holmes or any of a number of stories which are locked in the past ...
As well, I am mindful of a number of stories which could use an additional chapters or even additional "books" but again it is locked in time
Just my 2 ₡ worth

Return to Apocalypse Troll