Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

We have peace in our time.

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: We have peace in our time.
Post by Tenshinai   » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:31 am

Tenshinai
Admiral

Howard T. Map-addict wrote:Tenshinai,
I agree with you on most things, but I have never heard
of any reason to believe that the Shah of Iran was a racist.
I never heard of him accused of racism before now.
Proud Nationalist, yes.

HTM

The most obvious showing is when in an interview he starts talking about how his people are superior and others are only worth ruling over.
And that´s totally not any kind of direct quote, he´s putting it much more "neatly".

I tried finding the clip on youtube but damn i didn´t realise how many clips with him was on there... I mean OMG, over 100000 hits? And there´s not even any guarantee the clip i´m after is on there... *ugh*
All i can say for certain that the interview i refer to is in colour and in English.

It´s vaguely noticeable in some other clips but those are too lame on their own, he´s too careful most of the time with what he says and how.
The clip i refer to may be the only one where he gets too eager and speaks a bit more freely and says it openly. If you check some clips you will notice that he´s very careful most of the time.

IIRC the interview is from when he´s buying navy ships and mentions navy planning for the future.
Re: We have peace in our time.
Post by Tenshinai   » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:32 am

Tenshinai
Admiral

namelessfly wrote:Tenshini makes up almost all of his facts.

However; given the historic antipathy between Persians and Arabs, the Shah should be expected to be less than cordial to his neighbors.

However; unlike the Arab countries, Persia has not in recent centuries engaged in the massive capture and importation of slaves from Africa and subjecting the males to total castration. The Arabs cannot complain about racism.

:lol:

Sorry to disappoint you but facts are not made up. If they are, they´re not facts.
Nice of you to agree that i deal with facts though.

Return to Politics