Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

Russian “False-Flag” operations in the Ukraine

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Russian “False-Flag” operations in the Ukraine
Post by Arol   » Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:29 am

Arol
Captain of the List

edgeworthy wrote:Did anyone else catch the Russian Foreign Minister praising Fox News for their coverage!
https://twitter.com/i/status/1504867573237755911
What's the word we should be using for Fox now?

Enablers I think is the mildest! :roll:
Post by n7axw   » Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:09 pm

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

Arol wrote:
edgeworthy wrote:Did anyone else catch the Russian Foreign Minister praising Fox News for their coverage!

I don't watch Fox. Bad for my digestive system. But why am I not surprised?

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by Joat42   » Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:28 pm

Joat42
Admiral

Arol wrote:

n7axw wrote:I don't watch Fox. Bad for my digestive system. But why am I not surprised?

Don

-

I blame Murdoch, because it's his marching orders that Fox dances to. But those who follow those orders deserve nothing but heaps of scorn.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by n7axw   » Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:48 pm

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

It's a case of the almighty dollar overruling the moral compass if the latter was ever there to start with.

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by isaac_newton   » Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:55 pm

isaac_newton
Rear Admiral

Joat42 wrote: SNIP
I blame Murdoch, because it's his marching orders that Fox dances to. But those who follow those orders deserve nothing but heaps of scorn.

Murdock has had a deeply corrupting influence wherever he has stuck his vile little fingers - I long to see the day of his fall [and his foul family]
Post by Arol   » Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:56 pm

Arol
Captain of the List

https://www.reuters.com/world/biden-say ... 022-03-21/
At the start of this current conflict President Biden came with several warnings that the Russians were preparing to launch “a false flag operation” where purported Ukrainians in Russian uniforms would be seen committing atrocities. It apparently didn’t happen, after all when the whole world knows about it, it kind of defeats it’s stated purpose!
Now he is warning that Putin is considering upping the stakes, but this time using Bio/Chemical weaponry in in a similar false flag operation.
The chemical aspect is sickly familiar as the Russians have used such weaponry before in Syria and Chechnya.
:twisted: But bio weaponry? You don’t have to be a military genius to be aware that using a bio weapon in a constricted battle area like the Ukraine is lunacy. :twisted:
It’s not like a bio agent come with a built in IFF transponder, so the 170,000 Russian soldiers that are engaged there would be in equal danger. Having them in inoculated beforehand would kind’a blow the gaff of it being a “false flag operation!
Likewise the agent wouldn’t respect border lines, and so could eventually spread back into Russia, or worse into neighboring NATO countries. Which would be a clear violation of paragraph 5 of the NATO charter: where an attack on one is an attack on all!
:twisted: So lunacy! :twisted:
A sociopath like Stalin would have done it in a blink of an eye, but is Putin really so cornered that he would risk that?
Post by n7axw   » Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:07 am

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

Time to update... It's really hard to know for sure what's going on. But it seems that a corner of some sort has been turned. Russia is repositioning it's troops. Ukraine has been conducting counter offensives. Is Russia giving up on conquering the whole country in favor of entrenchment in the eastern parts they already hold? Or what?

I'm a bit uncomfortable that we are really getting one side of this apart from the propaganda from the Russian government. Is there solid info to counter the propaganda coming out of Ukraine? How is everybody else feeling about this?

Don

-
Post by Joat42   » Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:00 pm

Joat42
Admiral

n7axw wrote:Time to update... It's really hard to know for sure what's going on. But it seems that a corner of some sort has been turned. Russia is repositioning it's troops. Ukraine has been conducting counter offensives. Is Russia giving up on conquering the whole country in favor of entrenchment in the eastern parts they already hold? Or what?

I'm a bit uncomfortable that we are really getting one side of this apart from the propaganda from the Russian government. Is there solid info to counter the propaganda coming out of Ukraine? How is everybody else feeling about this?

Don

-

I think it's two things that are happening.

Russia's troops needs to be re-constituted which is why some of them are withdrawing so they can accomplish this.

The other thing is that it can be used as a ploy in negotiations.

But Russia hasn't stopped the shelling and missile attacks which indicates that this is just something temporary.

---

Post by Arol   » Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:24 pm

Arol
Captain of the List

To all appearances’ it seems that the Russians original game-plan has gone south! Not to say they’ve lost, it just appears they’ve changed it…
Their stated “cut-back” in and around Kiev by no means meant a cease fire; hence the ongoing attacks with missile and dumb bombs .
So any forces that might be released from laying siege to Kiev, where might they end up being deployed?
Even before the current hostilities started the Ukrainian Army had a large part of its forces stationed in or near the Donbass Region. With the start of the war more have been sent there, some estimate up to 35 percent of their army. They are now reported east of Dnipro.
The BBC maps show Russian advances northeast out of the Kherson front, others from the south. Then there are the forces coming out from the break-away republics, and the one coming down from Kharkiv. Add to that whatever might be freed from up around Kiev they might end up being in a vice.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60506682
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/3/2 ... bas-region

Then there is Mariupol!
A city with between 100,000-150,000 people totally surrounded, running short of food and water and medical supplies, with no escape possible.
When asked to let the non-combatants leave through humanitarian corridors Putin’s answer was the same as the Military Commanders not long ago: Surrender and lay down your weapons; basically Surrender of Starve!
The Military Commander also made it clear that if the deadline he had set (now long expired!) was ignored then the civil authorities would face a Military Tribunal for aiding and abetting “terrorists”! Wonder who would determine who or constitutes a terrorist?
No much of a choice then facing the people of Mariupol; starvation; or if surrender an internment camp (gulag), a short trial followed by a bullet in the back of the head, or go down fighting!
But hell wise heads across the world prophesized the war would be over in a week, Zelensky dead, or in exile, with Russia and Ukraine going hand in hand into a Pan-Russian never-never-land forever!!!
Here we are into week five, Russian forces on the ropes a number of place, Russia crippled by sanctions and a pariah in eyes of the world, and what most really be a fly in Putin’s borsch :twisted: ; Zelensky as a hero in the eyes of almost the entire world!
Who knows maybe the horse might sing after all!
Post by Joat42   » Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:20 am

Joat42
Admiral

When I thought it couldn't get any dumber, some nameless Russian general goes "hold my beer!"

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/un ... 022-03-28/

That seems to be one reason to withdraw troops, radiation exposure.

---

Return to Politics