Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Russian “False-Flag” operations in the Ukraine

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Russian “False-Flag” operations in the Ukraine
Post by n7axw   » Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:16 am

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

Posts: 5984
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:54 pm
Location: Viborg, SD

Arol wrote:
zyffyr wrote:
Those 300k aren't likely intended for immediate front line service. The more likely/sensible approach is to pull existing units from Eastern Russia to deploy into Ukraine and use the newly appropriated bodies to form replacement units for Eastern service where they can be brought up to speed and potentially deployed in 3-6 months after the older units are destroyed.


According to media and some war-tracking sites Russia used somewhere around 80-85% of their standing army for the build prior to the invasion. Since the war hasn’t exactly gone to Putin’s plan they’ve incurred heavy losses, thereby thinning out their active Reserves. Therefore active troops in the east they can draw on, are probably thin on the ground!
So there’s a good chance those called up, will after short (non-existent?) remedial training go straight into the meat-grinder!


Look at the elderly gentleman handling his rifle:
“ …ok then…that goes against the shoulder…this is where the bullet comes out… :roll:
https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/u ... -the-front[/quote]

What Putin is doing is doing is replacing people lost in those human wave attacks... Next up...wheel chair corps and amputees. Front and center..

Don

-
_
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Top
Re: Russian “False-Flag” operations in the Ukraine
Post by Arol   » Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:08 am

Arol
Captain (Junior Grade)

Posts: 374
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:55 pm
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/03/elon-mu ... d-end.html

Musk might be a business genius, but when it comes to settling the Ukrainian-Russian WAR he’s got shit for brains!!!

Take his four point peace plan:
- Redo elections of annexed regions under UN supervision. Russia leaves if that is will of the people.
What people? Most of the Ukrainians who lived in the occupied areas either fled into Ukraine, or else were “re-settled” to Russian filtration (aka gulags) camps!

-Crimea formally part of Russia, as it has been since 1783 (until Khrushchev’s mistake). Since Ukraine was also a part of Russia at that point in time, by using that logic Ukraine, The Baltic States, Finland and numerous other now independent countries could be considered Russian possessions! Shades of The Putz!!!

- Water supply to Crimea assured. Sure why not! Not only have an aggressor steal a portion of your country, but also demand that the victim supply the aggressor with water!

- Ukraine remains neutral. Hell, why not demand that they disarm!!! Again Shades of the Putin the Putz!!!
Top
Re: Russian “False-Flag” operations in the Ukraine
Post by Arol   » Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:05 pm

Arol
Captain (Junior Grade)

Posts: 374
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:55 pm
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark

n7axw wrote:What Putin is doing is doing is replacing people lost in those human wave attacks... Next up...wheel chair corps and amputees. Front and center..
Don

You know Don, when Putin runs out of the old; and the dumb, he’s got a whole other source of new bullet-soaks!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
https://meduza.io/en/feature/2015/07/16 ... t-soldiers
Top
Re: Russian “False-Flag” operations in the Ukraine
Post by Imaginos1892   » Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:48 pm

Imaginos1892
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1332
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:24 pm
Location: San Diego, California, USA

Thought I’d just check in here and see if anybody had anything intelligent to say about the NordStream pipeline. Well, I am disappointed but not surprised.

That's right, just assume an act of war and run with it, in the absence of any evidence. Have any of you lot ever worked with gas pipelines? Have any of you talked, or listened, to people with such experience? Or do you Just Know exactly what happened under a hundred meters of frigid water hundreds or thousands of miles from where you’re sitting on your dead asses?

Yeah, yeah, I know, all the media talking heads are mindlessly parroting the SABOTAGE!! line, but why have we heard not a single word from anyone who’s ever actually worked on gas pipelines? All the noise is coming from clueless politicians, bureaucrats, and other useless yammerheads. Why have none of them bothered to consult anybody with experience in the construction, operation and maintenance of gas pipelines?

Fortunately, there is no need to remain mired in ignorance. There are two posts, NordStream http://thelawdogfiles.com/2022/09/nordstream.html and NordStream 2 http://thelawdogfiles.com/2022/10/nordstream-ii-electric-instapundit.html, from LawDog at http://thelawdogfiles.com where he makes a plausible case that it was likely a pipeline blowout caused by negligence, incompetence and corruption — commodities never in short supply in Russia during the last 105 years.

How could all the pipes blow out at about the same time? Well, given four pipes full of stagnant gas and unstable methane clathrate under high pressure, if one of them blew out and shocked the pipe next to it, that could very will initiate a chain reaction leading to all four pipes blowing out.

Not saying for sure that’s what happened. There is no evidence, after all. There won’t be, until somebody sends some ROVs down to look at the broken pipes. It’s just the opinion of somebody with a few decades of experience with oil, gas and pipelines — the only INFORMED opinion I’ve seen anywhere.

So, naturally, LawDog’s web site has been under constant attack for three days now. That’s how left-wingers operate — they can’t make any good arguments against what he says, so they have to prevent him from saying it. He’s starting to cope with the onslaught, but there are still ‘Bandwidth Limit Exceeded’ errors on some posts, and it's not possible to post comments.

Before the attacks, other folks with similar experience posted comments, mostly agreeing with LawDog’s analysis, some providing additional details. Again, these are INFORMED OPINIONS, not the ignorant twaddle being spewed everywhere else. You might want to read them before jumping to any more conclusions. Won’t this all look stupid if the evidence shows the pipes blew out from the inside?
———————————
I used to live on a farm. I know what bullshit smells like.
Top
Re: Russian “False-Flag” operations in the Ukraine
Post by Joat42   » Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:16 pm

Joat42
Admiral

Posts: 2056
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:01 am
Location: Sweden

Imaginos1892 wrote:Thought I’d just check in here and see if anybody had anything intelligent to say about the NordStream pipeline. Well, I am disappointed but not surprised.

That's right, just assume an act of war and run with it, in the absence of any evidence. Have any of you lot ever worked with gas pipelines? Have any of you talked, or listened, to people with such experience? Or do you Just Know exactly what happened under a hundred meters of frigid water hundreds or thousands of miles from where you’re sitting on your dead asses?

You and any other "expert" are of course free to give any example of a gas-pipeline bursting and that event shows up on seismographs hundreds of miles away as an extremely powerful underwater explosion.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.


Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Top
Re: Russian “False-Flag” operations in the Ukraine
Post by n7axw   » Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:03 pm

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

Posts: 5984
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:54 pm
Location: Viborg, SD

Arol wrote:
n7axw wrote:What Putin is doing is doing is replacing people lost in those human wave attacks... Next up...wheel chair corps and amputees. Front and center..
Don

You know Don, when Putin runs out of the old; and the dumb, he’s got a whole other source of new bullet-soaks!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
https://meduza.io/en/feature/2015/07/16 ... t-soldiers


Repulsive... Reminds me of the Hitler youth... What this
represents is a feeder program for the Russian Army. But if they get too desperate they will use it... just like It
Hitler did...

An interesting question is would Putin send in the kids hoping to preserve at least something of the future. Or would he start dropping the nukes since he thinks Russia is about doñe for

Putin sees a very grim future for Russia. Russia has until about 2050 before the renewables cut Russia out of it's market for oil. Along with the fund accumulated from harvesting the oil, Putin hopes to gain leverage to drive the prices as high as possible gaining as much money as possible for what he sees as a needed transition to a way for Russia to have something to sell abroad to escape it's Dutch disease.

The other thing has to with warm bodies. Russia has an demographic problem. Furthermore it is getting worse. That's why he wants his empire back. And he is running out of time. He sees Russia as getting worse on both fronts. Putin sees Russia as getting weaker and weaker and if is to strike, it must must be soon. And since he misread Ukraine along with under estimating the American president, he is currently stuck. So here we are... with Putin cornered and in a box.

Don
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Top
Re: Russian “False-Flag” operations in the Ukraine
Post by n7axw   » Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:33 pm

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

Posts: 5984
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:54 pm
Location: Viborg, SD

Joat42 wrote:
Imaginos1892 wrote:Thought I’d just check in here and see if anybody had anything intelligent to say about the NordStream pipeline. Well, I am disappointed but not surprised.

That's right, just assume an act of war and run with it, in the absence of any evidence. Have any of you lot ever worked with gas pipelines? Have any of you talked, or listened, to people with such experience? Or do you Just Know exactly what happened under a hundred meters of frigid water hundreds or thousands of miles from where you’re sitting on your dead asses?

You and any other "expert" are of course free to give any example of a gas-pipeline bursting and that event shows up on seismographs hundreds of miles away as an extremely powerful underwater explosion.


Agreed. Bet you are shocked by that.... My only qualification is to note that the tendency to jump to conclusions is part of the human condition, not just lefties. Maybe I should go snorkeling to see if I can find the evidence :lol:

Don

-
Last edited by n7axw on Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Top
Re: Russian “False-Flag” operations in the Ukraine
Post by Daryl   » Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:43 pm

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

Posts: 3376
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:57 am
Location: Queensland Australia

@Imaginos1892.
Interesting theory that may be a valid alternative.
Not sure as to how you find a left/right political narrative in it though? Politicians from all sides have been declaring that it was caused by a bomb.
Top
Re: Russian “False-Flag” operations in the Ukraine
Post by Michael Everett   » Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:02 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

Posts: 2593
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:54 am
Location: Bristol, England

Interesting claim by Putin that the Ukrainians have engaged in terrorism by striking at the Crimean Bridge.

Given Crimea was illegally seized by Russia and used as a jumping-off point for the invasion of Ukraine, the bridge is, by all legal standards, a valid and viable military target.

Certainly a more valid target than blocks of flats, schools and hospitals...
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Top
Re: Russian “False-Flag” operations in the Ukraine
Post by n7axw   » Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:59 pm

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

Posts: 5984
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:54 pm
Location: Viborg, SD

Michael Everett wrote:Interesting claim by Putin that the Ukrainians have engaged in terrorism by striking at the Crimean Bridge.

Given Crimea was illegally seized by Russia and used as a jumping-off point for the invasion of Ukraine, the bridge is, by all legal standards, a valid and viable military target.

Certainly a more valid target than blocks of flats, schools and hospitals...


Ah yes. Russian propaganda... Been part our lives so long that it would be hard to imagine survival without it...

Don
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Top

Return to Politics