Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

Superman "comes" out

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Superman "comes" out
Post by The E   » Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:38 pm

The E
Admiral

cthia wrote:The jokes have begun. I think it is a coping mechanism ...

In Superman's defense he never hid the fact that he liked closets. And he ALWAYS CAME OUT a new man wearing tights, a cape, and several colors.

No wonder he had a Fortress of 'Solitude.' To hide the fact that he wasn't really alone.

So, the 'S' we saw in the sky was really his partner asking for Sex?

When we come upon a hot springs in the winter, is that Superman down below getting busy?

So, can we blame this fine mess on the Invisible Man?

Oh, so you're branching out into standup comedy now?

I mean, if so, congrats, with a set like that? You can surely go on a tour, bomb horribly, and then make a living by touring the conservative media circuit as yet another "cancelled" comedian in lieu of telling actually funny jokes....
Post by n7axw   » Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:44 pm

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

The E wrote:

In Superman's defense he never hid the fact that he liked closets. And he ALWAYS CAME OUT a new man wearing tights, a cape, and several colors.

No wonder he had a Fortress of 'Solitude.' To hide the fact that he wasn't really alone.

When we come upon a hot springs in the winter, is that Superman down below getting busy?

I mean, if so, congrats, with a set like that? You can surely go on a tour, bomb horribly, and then make a living by touring the conservative media circuit as yet another "cancelled" comedian in lieu of telling actually funny jokes....

I know I can have a strange sense of humor, but I thought it was funny...

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by Daryl   » Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:46 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

Did you hear this one?
Superman is at the League of Justice looking shaken.
Batman comes in, asking "What's up"?
Well says Clark "I've always fancied Wonder Woman, and while flying over her fortress, I cheated and used my XRay vision to spy on her. There she was on her bed writhing in ecstasy".
"I couldn't help myself, flew down, smashed through the roof, and instantly joined her".
"Gee" said Batman "That must have been a surprise to her"?
Superman responded "Not as much as it was to the invisible man".
Post by The E   » Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:54 am

The E
Admiral

Daryl wrote:Did you hear this one?
Superman is at the League of Justice looking shaken.
Batman comes in, asking "What's up"?
Well says Clark "I've always fancied Wonder Woman, and while flying over her fortress, I cheated and used my XRay vision to spy on her. There she was on her bed writhing in ecstasy".
"I couldn't help myself, flew down, smashed through the roof, and instantly joined her".
"Gee" said Batman "That must have been a surprise to her"?
Superman responded "Not as much as it was to the invisible man".

that's literally the same joke as the one cthia posted in the first post of this thread.

n7axw wrote:I know I can have a strange sense of humor, but I thought it was funny...

They're just so lame though. Like, "gay people like sex lol" is the entirety of the joke there. That's just so lazy and played out, let alone the inherent offensiveness of "Superman accidentally rapes a different superhero from the one he intended to rape".
Post by cthia   » Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:09 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

The E wrote:

n7axw wrote:I know I can have a strange sense of humor, but I thought it was funny...

Don

-

Thanks Don. Although I can only take credit for the one about the color of that particular kryptonite being rainbow. Touching this one with a ten foot pole is from a friend. The opening joke is being disseminated all over the country in various forms or another. One or two is from a famous stand-up comic who is doing alright for himself. He is laughing all the way to the bank. So, if you lack a funny bone, the joke's on you.

I am pretty confident in my funny bone. The traffic in the humor thread is confirmation enough. More than 40,000 views in less than 3 days on one occasion is a lot of people either laughing with me or at me. The site crashed the same week. The thread is still pretty fucking busy.

BTW, joke's are not meant to be lameless or blameless. They are meant to be funny. If you want lame, look no further than your own posts.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by cthia   » Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:29 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

OK. I am the author of this one.

Who is Superman's live-in lover? Dick Tracy.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by The E   » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:35 am

The E
Admiral

cthia wrote:I am pretty confident in my funny bone. The traffic in the humor thread is confirmation enough. More than 40,000 views in less than 3 days on one occasion is a lot of people either laughing with me or at me. The site crashed the same week. The thread is still pretty fucking busy.

Just because other people think you're funny doesn't mean that I do.

I mean, I do think you're hilarious, don't get me wrong. Just not when you're trying to make jokes on purpose.

BTW, joke's are not meant to be lameless or blameless. They are meant to be funny. If you want lame, look no further than your own posts.

Hey, I just like my humour to have a bit more originality and less stale and stupid stereotyping in them.
Post by cthia   » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:06 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

So that is how they came up with the name for Superman's weakness. It is when another man asks him out.

My crypt, tonite?

Post by cthia   » Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:55 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! (adjusting binoculars) It's a homo... sapien?

Return to Politics