Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

Superman "comes" out

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Superman "comes" out
Post by cthia   » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:12 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Superman comes out as gay. :o

Well, I suppose that all of us who passed a certain joke along are responsible for Superman's new weakness. I suppose the Man of Steel said to himself, "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em."

Wonder Woman was lying stark naked on the beach.

Superman was flying by and thought to himself, "I'm pretty fast. I'm certain that I can fly down there and get me some action real quickly and nobody will see me. So he zips down to Wonder Woman and does his thing faster than a speeding bullet.

Wonder Wonder says "What's wrong Invisible Man?"

"I'm trying to figure out why my butt hurts!"

I suppose the color of the kryptonite responsible for this is rainbow?

What do y'all think of the new Man of Steel?

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Re: Superman "comes" out
Post by cthia   » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:27 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

"Holy frankfurter Batman!"

"Robin, I won't touch that one with a ten-foot pole."

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by The E   » Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:01 am

The E
Admiral

Guess how I know cthia isn't really aware of the current comics scene
Post by Michael Everett   » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:35 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

Apparently it's superman's son and he's bisexual.

...meh.
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by Arol   » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:18 am

Arol
Captain of the List

The sexual mores in the “Superman” universe isn’t the only thing that’s seeing a revamp.
The old Superman slogan: “Fighting for Truth, Justice and the American Way” will make way for: “…Truth, Justice and a Better Tomorrow!”

https://www.foxbusiness.com/entertainme ... man-comics
Post by Michael Everett   » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:15 am

Michael Everett
Admiral

Arol wrote:The old Superman slogan: “Fighting for Truth, Justice and the American Way” will make way for: “…Truth, Justice and a Better Tomorrow!”

...and now I'm somewhat reminded of the old Stormwatch comic book TPB "A Finer World" where the covert (and gay) heroes Midnighter and Apollo were introduced with the brilliant quote "A finer world is a small thing to ask".

Amusing that Gay Superheroes were a thing way back in '98 despite what some modern people think. I guess that tick-box-diversity trumps originality...
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by cthia   » Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:45 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

I am aware that probably only a man would say what I am about to suggest. But personally, I could accept Wonder Woman being gay a lot easier than any other superhero. Especially Superman. Wonder Woman had to live exclusively on an island totally bereft of men. She was surrounded only by the sweet young nectar of muff.

If only I could be washed up on that island, the Amazons would be descended from Cane. Sugar cane. Yes, I'm saying that Cane would have been Able. LOL

Post by cthia   » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:22 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

The jokes have begun. I think it is a coping mechanism ...

In Superman's defense he never hid the fact that he liked closets. And he ALWAYS CAME OUT a new man wearing tights, a cape, and several colors.

No wonder he had a Fortress of 'Solitude.' To hide the fact that he wasn't really alone.

So, the 'S' we saw in the sky was really his partner asking for Sex?

When we come upon a hot springs in the winter, is that Superman down below getting busy?

So, can we blame this fine mess on the Invisible Man?

Post by Donnachaidh   » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:42 pm

Donnachaidh
Rear Admiral

Just stop.

cthia wrote:The jokes have begun. I think it is a coping mechanism ...

In Superman's defense he never hid the fact that he liked closets. And he ALWAYS CAME OUT a new man wearing tights, a cape, and several colors.

No wonder he had a Fortress of 'Solitude.' To hide the fact that he wasn't really alone.

So, the 'S' we saw in the sky was really his partner asking for Sex?

When we come upon a hot springs in the winter, is that Superman down below getting busy?

So, can we blame this fine mess on the Invisible Man?
Post by cthia   » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:12 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

So you object to laughing instead of crying? I suppose crying is a more accepted emotion in these trying times.

Return to Politics