Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 15 guests

Post election musings

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Post election musings
Post by n7axw   » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:12 pm

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

ZVar wrote:
Annachie wrote:Hmmm.

80+ people facing federal charges over the insurrection, 100+ pardons expected in the next 40 hours.

What's the bet?

I'll take that bet. Trump so far has not pardoned anyone that went to jail for him yet, so why would he start now?

How about Paul Mantifort or Roger Stone although I guess Stone didn't actually serve time...

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by cthia   » Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:57 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Betcha the US wishes they had listened to Mary Trump now. The title of her next book should be, TOLD U SO! TOLD U SO! TOLD U SO!

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by cthia   » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:25 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

One of my friends mused ...

"Why do the Republicans want to hold his hand when his wife doesn't even want to."

"Why do they want to even be in bed with him when his wife isn't."

I said to her. "But she seems to want to hold his hand now."

She fired back. "Only after she realized that not winning another term would mean he'd have more time on his hands to pester the hell out of her."

LOL

BTW, she didn't pose those as questions.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by cthia   » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:17 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

y

t

i

l

a

e

R e p u b l i c a n s

a

c

i

s

m

The wound left by Donald Trump.

Post by n7axw   » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:14 am

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

There is an article on Politio Magazine that I recommend "It's time to talk about Violent Christian Extremism". Very informative.

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by isaac_newton   » Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:19 am

isaac_newton
Rear Admiral

n7axw wrote:There is an article on Politio Magazine that I recommend "It's time to talk about Violent Christian Extremism". Very informative.

Don

-

link please...
[Edit] - here it is https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2021/02/04/qanon-christian-extremism-nationalism-violence-466034

[Edit 2] here's another well written article on same topic https://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2021/february-web-only/what-is-christian-nationalism.html
Last edited by isaac_newton on Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Post by cthia   » Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:44 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

A funny on Facebook ...

President Trump cost the Republicans the Presidency. The Senate. And the House. He did it! I'll be damn if he didn't actually do it. He made America great again.

Post by Arol   » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:55 am

Arol
Captain of the List

cthia wrote:A funny on Facebook ...

President Trump cost the Republicans the Presidency. The Senate. And the House. He did it! I'll be damn if he didn't actually do it. He made America great again.

Priceless! :lol:
Using his own catch-phrase to give him the finger! :P
Post by cthia   » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:11 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Then you should love this Arol. Whose time seems to have come again ...

My very own personalized, politically correct, MAGA T-Shirt.

MPEACHMENT
ALL
GOOD
ASSHOLE

or

MPRISONMENT
ALL
GOOD
ASSHOLE

Post by Arol   » Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:41 pm

Arol
Captain of the List

cthia wrote:Then you should love this Arol. Whose time seems to have come again ...

My very own personalized, politically correct, MAGA T-Shirt.

MPEACHMENT
ALL
GOOD
ASSHOLE

or

MPRISONMENT
ALL
GOOD
ASSHOLE

Nice, but IMO the original one is going to be hard to beat! ;)

Return to Politics