Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

Putin's health - question for Dilendu

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Putin's health - question for Dilendu
Post by isaac_newton   » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:58 am

isaac_newton
Rear Admiral

I just saw a report in one of our newspapers [the Mirror - center left tabloid, but fairly accurate] that Putin is going to stand down in a few weeks as he has developed MS[I think].

have you heard anything about that?
Re: Putin's health - question for Dilendu
Post by noblehunter   » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:25 am

noblehunter
Captain (Junior Grade)

It's allegedly Parkinsons. Google says the Kremlin is now denying the report and none of the respectable news seems to be reporting it.
Post by cthia   » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:32 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

isaac_newton wrote:I just saw a report in one of our newspapers [the Mirror - center left tabloid, but fairly accurate] that Putin is going to stand down in a few weeks as he has developed MS[I think].

What is MS? Multiple Shit? LOL

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by Annachie   » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:02 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

cthia wrote:
isaac_newton wrote:I just saw a report in one of our newspapers [the Mirror - center left tabloid, but fairly accurate] that Putin is going to stand down in a few weeks as he has developed MS[I think].

What is MS? Multiple Shit? LOL

Multiple Sclerosis.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by cthia   » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:51 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

It was dry humor Annachie. I always thought Multiple Symptoms were afflicting Putin. Not least of which is his guilt from politically robbing the country blind. And plain old robbing them. Everything ails him.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense

Return to Politics