Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests

Buckle Up

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Buckle Up
Post by gcomeau   » Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:26 am

gcomeau
Admiral

The way the final vote totals are trending as the final ballots are tallied it's looking like Biden will win.

By a lot less than he should have won by after the last 4 years, but still a win.

Which means Trump is going to go full psychotic for the next 2.5 months screaming the election was stolen and inciting his supporters to not accept the results because he knows there's a decent chance he's looking at a LOT of prosecutions when that presidential immunity to indictment ends.
Re: Buckle Up
Post by Dilandu   » Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:46 am

Dilandu
Admiral

gcomeau wrote:The way the final vote totals are trending as the final ballots are tallied it's looking like Biden will win.

By a lot less than he should have won by after the last 4 years, but still a win.

No matter who would get the most votes; the one who win would be Alzheimer.
------------------------------

Oh well, if shortening the front is what the Germans crave,
Let's shorten it to very end - the length of Fuhrer's grave.

(Red Army lyrics from 1945)
Post by n7axw   » Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:16 am

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

gcomeau wrote:The way the final vote totals are trending as the final ballots are tallied it's looking like Biden will win.

Which means Trump is going to go full psychotic for the next 2.5 months screaming the election was stolen and inciting his supporters to not accept the results because he knows there's a decent chance he's looking at a LOT of prosecutions when that presidential immunity to indictment ends.

Yeah, buckle up is right. The surprise is Georgia. Biden might not win it in the end, but that it was competitive at all sort of ambushed me....

As for Trumps antics, he's really become pretty predictable... and will be right up to the trip to the padded cell. Hope the Court doesn't intervene.

Polls seem skewed on Senate races... wonder what was up with that.

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by n7axw   » Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:18 am

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

Dilandu wrote:

No matter who would get the most votes; the one who win would be Alzheimer.

Stop trumping, Dilandu... :lol:

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by Dilandu   » Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:25 am

Dilandu
Admiral

n7axw wrote:

Don

-

Nah, I'm bidentating)

Post by Dilandu   » Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:00 pm

Dilandu
Admiral

Post by gcomeau   » Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:09 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Those are not anomalies. The vote trending that way over time as ballots were counted was entirely expected due to the way the votes were cast and how they were going to be counted in states that didn't allow pre-counting of mail in ballots in very large counties where there was no way they were going to be able to get to the mail in vote until late.

And the mail in vote was overwhelmingly Democratic.

We've known things were going to go this way for weeks. Democrats swamped mail in voting because they take Covid seriously... and Republicans largely ignored mail in voting and opted to all show up in person on election day because they're morons who listen to Trump.
Post by cthia   » Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:56 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Biden hasn't won yet. Don't jinx it.

To be honest, Trump already won a moral victory, even if not the moral majority. Biden should have taken this thing by a landslide. What the hell is wrong with this country. Trump can still garner that many votes after his handling of the pandemic? I'm really considering fleeing this country before whatever the hell that is in the water supply affects me too.

The Senate race is a total surprise. Mitch McConell winning again is bewildering.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by n7axw   » Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:04 pm

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

Dilandu wrote:
n7axw wrote:

Don

-

Nah, I'm bidentating)

That is funny... I should have proofed my post. I meant grumping... I wouldn't deliberately slander you by saying that you were "trumping," Dilandu... :lol:

Don

-
Post by Dilandu   » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:58 pm

Dilandu
Admiral

cthia wrote:Biden hasn't won yet. Don't jinx it.

To be honest, Trump already won a moral victory, even if not the moral majority. Biden should have taken this thing by a landslide. What the hell is wrong with this country.

What's wrong is that your country is controlled by two dumb, egoistical and greedy monster-parties, who hate each other to the point that no long-therm project or investment is actually possible, but even more hate the idea that you would dare to chose someone else than them.

Return to Politics