Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests

Karma is a bitch

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Karma is a bitch
Post by Donnachaidh   » Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:54 pm

Donnachaidh
Rear Admiral

I would argue that the bigger issue out of the Hammond case is that minimum sentencing does little to serve justice and much to serve injustice.

TFLYTSNBN wrote:https://www.eenews.net/special_reports/oregon_standoff/stories/1060030710
Post by zyffyr   » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:58 pm

zyffyr
Lieutenant Commander

Donnachaidh wrote:Why are you being an ass? You're accusing me of having no reading comprehension when what I did was to question your conclusion based on the definitions of your words. And admitting that you're not an expert on a topic is not taking pride in ignorance.

Generally, I consider TFLY to be something of an annoying a*s, but in this one case he is quite right that you read it .... poorly.

You said it was about grazing rights to public lands.

He said no, private lands. And then explained the difference between the two.

You then said "Hah! You admit you are wrong."

Unfortunately, your reaction shows that you did in fact do a bad job of reading and understanding what was written.
Post by Donnachaidh   » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:05 pm

Donnachaidh
Rear Admiral

Reading it for the 5th or 6th time, I will concede that I conflated what he said about their private land with what he said about public land. That does not excuse his decision to be an ass.

I grew tired of his attitude when he was "namelessfly" and found things to be noticeably more pleasant and cordial once he was banned. I find myself at the same point of being tired of him again as "TFLYTSNBN" and I'm sure he'll cross the line enough times to be banned again and things will get more pleasant.

zyffyr wrote:
Donnachaidh wrote:Why are you being an ass? You're accusing me of having no reading comprehension when what I did was to question your conclusion based on the definitions of your words. And admitting that you're not an expert on a topic is not taking pride in ignorance.

Generally, I consider TFLY to be something of an annoying a*s, but in this one case he is quite right that you read it .... poorly.

You said it was about grazing rights to public lands.

He said no, private lands. And then explained the difference between the two.

You then said "Hah! You admit you are wrong."

Unfortunately, your reaction shows that you did in fact do a bad job of reading and understanding what was written.
Post by Daryl   » Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:31 pm

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

In a galaxy far far away, a long time ago, Namelessfly was banned for a full page diatribe attacking me, to the point where he cast a curse. Firstly on me, my family unto the tenth generation to be slaves and sexually molested or worse. He then expanded this to include my entire country. This was the final straw after multiple lesser attacks against others. All for an innocent question about the US electoral system, that was much milder than our recent discussions.
I interceded with Duckk on his behalf, so he was reinstated, only to once again attack me and others, so bam.
He frequented other pages under different names, then eventually came back here. I don't mind overall, as the other RW contributers seem to have fled the field, and we need diversity.
Post by Donnachaidh   » Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:59 pm

Donnachaidh
Rear Admiral

If it weren't for the personal attacks and the sexism I wouldn't mind him.

Daryl wrote:In a galaxy far far away, a long time ago, Namelessfly was banned for a full page diatribe attacking me, to the point where he cast a curse. Firstly on me, my family unto the tenth generation to be slaves and sexually molested or worse. He then expanded this to include my entire country. This was the final straw after multiple lesser attacks against others. All for an innocent question about the US electoral system, that was much milder than our recent discussions.
I interceded with Duckk on his behalf, so he was reinstated, only to once again attack me and others, so bam.
He frequented other pages under different names, then eventually came back here. I don't mind overall, as the other RW contributers seem to have fled the field, and we need diversity.

Return to Politics