Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 51 guests

Trump-Biden Debate

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Trump-Biden Debate
Post by Dilandu   » Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:58 am

Dilandu
Admiral

Donnachaidh wrote:Thank you for sharing this insight into Russian government. Your analogy and explanation was helpful for me to better understand.

You are welcome)
------------------------------

Oh well, if shortening the front is what the Germans crave,
Let's shorten it to very end - the length of Fuhrer's grave.

(Red Army lyrics from 1945)
Post by Michael Everett   » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:07 am

Michael Everett
Admiral

The explanation was interesting, but the parallels to a certain fictional city on a rather flat world are rather disconcerting.

Does anyone else think that Putin has done extensive reading on the life of Havelock Vetineri?
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by Daryl   » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:09 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

I came to the website out of interest in the Honorverse and that remains. I also check out these pages as I have long struggled to understand USA governance, politics and values. Now I also have an insight into Russian affairs.
I'm coming to the conclusion that in broad terms we have the developing world (or third world) like much of Africa etc, the authoritarian (or second world) like Russia, China, Vietnam etc, the developed world (or first world) like Western Europe, Canada, NZ, Australia and such; then we have the USA which is rich overall, powerful and a sort of democracy but lacks much.
Post by Dilandu   » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:20 am

Dilandu
Admiral

Daryl wrote:I came to the website out of interest in the Honorverse and that remains. I also check out these pages as I have long struggled to understand USA governance, politics and values. Now I also have an insight into Russian affairs.
I'm coming to the conclusion that in broad terms we have the developing world (or third world) like much of Africa etc, the authoritarian (or second world) like Russia, China, Vietnam etc, the developed world (or first world) like Western Europe, Canada, NZ, Australia and such; then we have the USA which is rich overall, powerful and a sort of democracy but lacks much.

Interesting observation!

Post by cthia   » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:40 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Debate?

The De-flate was so embarrassing to Americans, I am considering changing my citizenship and moving closer to my offshore accounts.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by n7axw   » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:24 am

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

cthia wrote:Debate?

The De-flate was so embarrassing to Americans, I am considering changing my citizenship and moving closer to my offshore accounts.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe we could go together and burrow our way into one of Trump's off shore accounts...

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by cthia   » Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:23 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

n7axw wrote:
cthia wrote:Debate?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe we could go together and burrow our way into one of Trump's off shore accounts...

Don

-

Trump's offshore accounts? Can you speak Russian?

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by n7axw   » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:01 am

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

cthia wrote:

Nope. But neither can Trump. Bet we could learn to count and convert rubles though...

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by cthia   » Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:16 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

n7axw wrote:
cthia wrote:

Nope. But neither can Trump. Bet we could learn to count and convert rubles though...

Don

-

Trump uses a translator. But he didn't need one. He simply pointed to Putin. Pointed to himself. Pointed to his ass. Did a lascivious grinding motion with his hips. Then held up ten fingers. God only knows what price ten fingers represent. Probably ten million. But his ass isn't worth ten cents. Problem is, our asses were being sold too.

Post by Dilandu   » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:00 am

Dilandu
Admiral

Seriously, if half of America is sure that Putin brought Trump, and the other one - that Putin brought Biden, maybe you could just elect Putin and solve the problem?

Return to Politics