Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

Putin playing hard-ball

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Putin playing hard-ball
Post by cthia   » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:23 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Dilandu wrote:
Arol wrote:A Russian “mafia” lord in Tomsk?

Well, hello, ignoramus! The Navalny last investigation (after which he was poisoned) was about Tomsk mafia exactly! He find out that Tomsk is basically under total control of a tight ring of extremely corrupt high-ranking bureaucrats, which essentially have their peoples over all city services, all major business. His documental movie about that matters - "Tomsk v plenu u deputatskoy mafii" ("Tomsk captured by mafia of deputats") - was released by his Anti-Corruption Foundation just two days ago!

Seriously, you do not know THAT? You never bothered even to check what exactly Navalny was doing before he was poisoned? You either extremely ignorant, or plainly stupid. Or both.

Arol wrote:Since you can’t engage in a dialog without stooping to inane and childish invectives, I’ll take it down to a level even you might be capable of understanding:
“Buhhuu…Sticks and Stones…”
“Ahh screw it… and screw you and the poor benighted nag you rode in on!!!:P :P

Calm down Arol. You are being insensitive. Dilandu can't say anything negative about Putin, Dilandu might not like tea. Dilandu is caught between a hard rock and a Soviet sickle, all behind the Iron Curtain. Sometimes I think Russia is still "radio free." As in, have none available to the people.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by gcomeau   » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:50 am

gcomeau
Admiral

Dilandu wrote:
Arol wrote:A Russian “mafia” lord in Tomsk?

Well, hello, ignoramus! The Navalny last investigation (after which he was poisoned) was about Tomsk mafia exactly! He find out that Tomsk is basically under total control of a tight ring of extremely corrupt high-ranking bureaucrats, which essentially have their peoples over all city services, all major business.

Who are, in turn, all under Putin's monumentally corrupt thumb.

Seriously, you do not know that?
Post by Arol   » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:26 pm

Arol
Captain of the List

The problem with playing brinkmanship; like that which is currently underway on the border between Russia and the Ukraine, can be likened to playing chicken where two cars are hurtling towards each other at top speed, in that what happens if one of the participants don’t turn off in time.
Russia currently has around 50 thousand troops in and around Russian occupied Crimea, and a reported 50 thousand or more in and around the disputed area of Donbass region.
Russia claims that they are there simply as part of a scheduled maneuvers.
But with tensions as high as they are it probably wouldn’t take much for the doo-doo to hit the fan!

Return to Politics