Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 57 guests

RUSSIA HACKING VACCINE

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
RUSSIA HACKING VACCINE
Post by cthia   » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:42 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Hacking groups Fancy Bear and Cozy Bear, linked to Russian intelligence is accused by the US, Britain AND Canada of trying to hack the research for a vaccine.

How fricking selfish, irresponsible, and plain old reckless. Par for the Russian course. Undoubtedly our resident Russians will cry foul again. And they will be correct as always, but they always seem to be UPWIND of the "foul" smell.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Re: RUSSIA HACKING VACCINE
Post by Senior Chief   » Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:30 pm

Senior Chief
Commander

cthia wrote:Hacking groups Fancy Bear and Cozy Bear, linked to Russian intelligence is accused by the US, Britain AND Canada of trying to hack the research for a vaccine.

How fricking selfish, irresponsible, and plain old reckless. Par for the Russian course. Undoubtedly our resident Russians will cry foul again. And they will be correct as always, but they always seem to be UPWIND of the "foul" smell.

I am surprised the mainstream mob media have not accused Trump of colluding with the Russian by allowing them to hack in the first place. Give them time they will add this to to the list of reason to impeach him.
Post by n7axw   » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:29 am

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

Senior Chief wrote:
cthia wrote:Hacking groups Fancy Bear and Cozy Bear, linked to Russian intelligence is accused by the US, Britain AND Canada of trying to hack the research for a vaccine.

I am surprised the mainstream mob media have not accused Trump of colluding with the Russian by allowing them to hack in the first place. Give them time they will add this to to the list of reason to impeach him.

It doesn't sound probable that Trump was involved with this. I don't see how he could have facilitated anything here. Putin and company are acting on their own.

As for impeaching Trump, it is time for the voters to render judgment. As for that, we will have to wait snd see how things go.

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by Michael Everett   » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:07 am

Michael Everett
Admiral

Senior Chief wrote:I am surprised the mainstream mob media have not accused Trump of colluding with the Russian by allowing them to hack in the first place. Give them time they will add this to to the list of reason to impeach him.

n7axw wrote:It doesn't sound probable that Trump was involved with this. I don't see how he could have facilitated anything here.

...completely failing to see your point here, n7.
From this side of the pond, Trump is getting accused of everything, regardless of whether he was responsible or not.
There are people who even blame him (and his policies) for the death of the robber who got shot by the owner of the store he was trying to rob.
Trump will get blamed by someone. And when he does, at least one of the media companies will jump on it.
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by cthia   » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:21 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

I agree Michael, both Russia and Trump are accused of a lot of things. Point is, where there's smoke there's fire. Where there's lots of smoke, there's lots of fire.

Don, even if Trump isn't directly involved or responsible, he's indirectly involved and responsible. By giving Russia the green light after hacking the election. After his Intel network warned him.

Oh, he's involved alright, right up to the last hair on that toupee. And Ivanka and Kushner are complicit.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by n7axw   » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:11 am

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

cthia wrote:I agree Michael, both Russia and Trump are accused of a lot of things. Point is, where there's smoke there's fire. Where there's lots of smoke, there's lots of fire.

Don, even if Trump isn't directly involved or responsible, he's indirectly involved and responsible. By giving Russia the green light after hacking the election. After his Intel network warned him.

Oh, he's involved alright, right up to the last hair on that toupee. And Ivanka and Kushner are complicit.

You are right to say that letting the Russians "get away with it" in 2016 probably emboldens them to do more of the same.

I am not defending Trump. He will undoubtedly have the same milk toast response to his buddy Putin's nefarious doings that he always does.

But gang, there is no evidence, either direct or indirect, that Trump was involved. So what you are involved in is suspicion and conspiracy mongering. That's what Trump and his right wingers do. I refuse to indulge. So if you are going to make assertions, present facts.

By the way, I put my name at the bottom of my posts for you to use. n7axw is my amateur radio call sign and I am very proud of it so I am not offended when you use it. But when you abbreviate it as it as in the post above, you make it sound as though the entire North American continent is shouting at "a rare one" and all he gets out of the bedlam is n7... I do hope that I'm getting through better than that... :lol:

As for my point, I was responding to Senior Chief's comment about impeaching Trump by saying that impeachment was not on the agenda. It is now the voters turn to render judgment. Besides this deal is not needed to impeach Trump. There is a whole mountain of verifiable stuff out there if it comes to that.

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by cthia   » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:02 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

I don't know about anyone else, Don. But do allow me to clarify MY stance. I'm not saying that Trump is directly involved, I'm saying he's indirectly involved by enabling the Russians to do as they please. Trump is an enabler. All the Russians need him to do at this point is stay out their way. He's doing them one better. Staying out of their way, PLUS giving them a stellar reference. "The Russians are great. Putin is our friend." He hasn't shown a sliver of backbone when it comes to the Russians.

"Vladimir, it is amazing how you continue to control that Puppet's strings."

"I swear I'm no longer holding his strings, comrade. That idiot is running completely in autonomous mode, and totally self controlled."

Post by gcomeau   » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:21 am

gcomeau
Admiral

Yeah does anyone think Trump is specifically planning a hacking of NATO vaccine research with Putin? No.

Has Trump spent his entire presidency making it abundantly clear he will let Putin get away with absolutely anything he decides to do? Absolutely.
Post by n7axw   » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:36 pm

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

gcomeau wrote:Yeah does anyone think Trump is specifically planning a hacking of NATO vaccine research with Putin? No.

Has Trump spent his entire presidency making it abundantly clear he will let Putin get away with absolutely anything he decides to do? Absolutely.

Agreed with both of above posts. In fact I said something similar in my above post in referring to Trumps milk toast way of treating Putin.

But that being said, I have become increasingly sensitive about the need to stay factually based and to the importance of the rule of law. Heck I am even working harder to obey the speed limits on the highways.

Don

-
Post by cthia   » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:41 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

When there are just factions in the US tossing out accusations, that's one thing. But when it's coming from Britain and Canada as well as the US? Can't sweep that fake news under the rug on his head.

Return to Politics