Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

The US just assassinated...

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: The US just assassinated...
Post by n7axw   » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:56 pm

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

I am no fan of Solimoni, but my observation is that claiming righteousness is usually the last refuge of hypocrites...best avoided.

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:20 pm

TFLYTSNBN

gcomeau wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:You do understand that Trump's decision to kill a known, high ranking terrorist commander was far from unprecedented?

Since the difference between "killing terrorist commander" and "killing second most powerful official member of a nation's government the US is not at war with" has already been repeatedly pointed out to you at this point I'm just going to have to assume your continued ignorance on this is feigned.

Because, well, I'm being charitable since the other option is more insulting.

You once again prove that you are a total jackass.

Under ordinary circumstances, Solonami would not be a legitimate target. However; given his history and the recent attack on the US embassy by a Shiite mob with the complicity of Iraqi troops, it was open season on him.

If you and our Eurotrash and Canadian allies object, fine.
No problem. However; if the US is going to have it's hands tied in opposing Iran then the US should disengage from the Middle East completely. As President Trump intentionally pointed out, the US doesn't need Middle East oil. China, Japan and Europe need the oil. Let them deal with all the problems. The US should also cease efforts to prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons. Since Iranian missiles can threaten Europe, the US should withdraw from NATO so that we don't get sucked into another European war.
Post by The E   » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:41 pm

The E
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:If you and our Eurotrash and Canadian allies object, fine.
No problem. However; if the US is going to have it's hands tied in opposing Iran then the US should disengage from the Middle East completely. As President Trump intentionally pointed out, the US doesn't need Middle East oil. China, Japan and Europe need the oil. Let them deal with all the problems. The US should also cease efforts to prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons. Since Iranian missiles can threaten Europe, the US should withdraw from NATO so that we don't get sucked into another European war.

There you go again, asserting that the US and Trump very definitely want out of the middle east when your commander in chief just whored out the US military to the Saudis.....
Post by Annachie   » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:57 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

So by Fly's logic the government official behind what appears to be a recent plot to kill a US Ambassador should be taken out by the US military.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:12 pm

TFLYTSNBN

The more recent news is that about a dozen troops might have suffered traumatic brain injuries during the missile attacks. It will be interesting to observe President Trump's response.

As for TheE's usual drivel, I somewhat concur. The US military has been "whored out" to the Saudis since the first Persian Gulf war. The entire officer Corp has been conditioned to view this as normal just as being whored out to defend Eurotrash has been normal for over half a century. You might recall that the "experts" persuaded Trump to not withdraw from Afghanistan. My theory is that keeping the Persian Gulf pacified just a bit longer is needed to motivate the Chinese to make trade concessions. Trump will withdraw soon.
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:38 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:The more recent news is that about a dozen troops might have suffered traumatic brain injuries during the missile attacks. It will be interesting to observe President Trump's response.

I think it's interesting to observe yours.

After Benghazi a momentary uncertainty for a few days in reporting on root cause of the attack as intelligence was still coming in caused you and your ilk to vehemently support a years long rabip outrage peddling inquisition against the Obama administration.

The Trump administration was just revealed as having been lying for almost 2 weeks about far more clearly obtainable information, claiming no casualties US in the missile attack, and not a hint of outrage or even mild annoyance.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:50 pm

TFLYTSNBN

gcomeau wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:The more recent news is that about a dozen troops might have suffered traumatic brain injuries during the missile attacks. It will be interesting to observe President Trump's response.

After Benghazi a momentary uncertainty for a few days in reporting on root cause of the attack as intelligence was still coming in caused you and your ilk to vehemently support a years long rabip outrage peddling inquisition against the Obama administration.

The Trump administration was just revealed as having been lying for almost 2 weeks about far more clearly obtainable information, claiming no casualties US in the missile attack, and not a hint of outrage or even mild annoyance.

Your home planet must be in an alternate reality. Perhaps you should reserve such drivel for THE GORDIAN PROTOCOL forum?

In the meantime, read this:

https://www.cnn.com/2013/05/06/politics ... index.html

There is a profound moral destination between announcing that there were no casualties prematurely because traumatic brain injuries had not yet been diagnosed, verses refusing to deploy readily available assets to reinforce troops while they were under attack. The Obama administration even made up an excuse to relieve the admiral of the carrier battle group for attempting to intervene. Even more egregious was fabricating BS about an uncomplimentary Mohamed video to cover up a covert operation to arm ISIS terrorists.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:37 am

TFLYTSNBN

n7axw wrote:I am no fan of Solimoni, but my observation is that claiming righteousness is usually the last refuge of hypocrites...best avoided.

Don

-

You are a fan of Solimoni.
Post by Joat42   » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:42 pm

Joat42
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:
n7axw wrote:I am no fan of Solimoni, but my observation is that claiming righteousness is usually the last refuge of hypocrites...best avoided.

Don

-

You are a fan of Solimoni.

Translation: I have no rebuttal so I'll just make some shit up.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by Eyal   » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:51 pm

Eyal
Captain (Junior Grade)

TFLYTSNBN wrote:
gcomeau wrote:[

Your home planet must be in an alternate reality. Perhaps you should reserve such drivel for THE GORDIAN PROTOCOL forum?

In the meantime, read this:

https://www.cnn.com/2013/05/06/politics ... index.html

There is a profound moral destination between announcing that there were no casualties prematurely because traumatic brain injuries had not yet been diagnosed, verses refusing to deploy readily available assets to reinforce troops while they were under attack. The Obama administration even made up an excuse to relieve the admiral of the carrier battle group for attempting to intervene. Even more egregious was fabricating BS about an uncomplimentary Mohamed video to cover up a covert operation to arm ISIS terrorists.

Now you're just making things up. US assets were not in a position to intervene in time. And as for "arming ISIS terrorists", this is the first I've heard that accusation. They weren't really a thing back then AFAIR.

Return to Politics