Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

New Content

Alicia DeVries and the Furies will make for an interesting way to start a conversation! Join us here to confer about "In Fury Born."
New Content
Post by MarkusMarkada   » Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:01 pm

MarkusMarkada
Midshipman

Has there been any talk of a sequel for Governor or In fury born? I absolutely loved both KindleEbooks but this series does not seem to get much press. Which i feel is tragic as its such a good story universe.
Re: New Content
Post by Fox2!   » Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:50 am

Fox2!
Commodore

MarkusMarkada wrote:Has there been any talk of a sequel for Governor or In fury born? I absolutely loved both KindleEbooks but this series does not seem to get much press. Which i feel is tragic as its such a good story universe.

It's been over a year since the last posting, and that was to talk s out what appears to have been a typo in nomenclature for one of the Human polities. And there's not much before that.

Even in the HOnorverse, the two precursor story lines haven't been getting much attention.
Re: New Content
Post by justdave   » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:08 pm

justdave
Lieutenant Commander

MarkusMarkada wrote:Has there been any talk of a sequel for Governor or In fury born? I absolutely loved both KindleEbooks but this series does not seem to get much press. Which i feel is tragic as its such a good story universe.

The MWW has mentioned at con’s that he and Fox are working on the next book

Return to Path of the Fury