Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests

TV series?

For anyone who might want to have a side conversation...you're welcome here!
TV series?
Post by lightningstar519   » Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:01 am

lightningstar519
Ensign

When are we going to see an Honorverse or Safehold TV Series? I've watched both the recent FOundation series on Apple TV+ and Wheel of Time on Prime Video. Only made me want an Honorverse or Safehold series more. Anyone wants to plan a fan campaign, petition etc to launch this, or already doing so?
Re: TV series?
Post by zuluwiz   » Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:09 pm

zuluwiz
Commander

Somebody will do it just as soon as somebody else comes up with the money.
Post by The E   » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:30 am

The E
Admiral

lightningstar519 wrote:When are we going to see an Honorverse or Safehold TV Series? I've watched both the recent FOundation series on Apple TV+ and Wheel of Time on Prime Video. Only made me want an Honorverse or Safehold series more. Anyone wants to plan a fan campaign, petition etc to launch this, or already doing so?

There actually was a Honorverse TV project a couple years back that was part of a multimedia expansion of the Honorverse (IIRC, there was a mobile game and a comic). It fizzled out when the studio driving it went under.
Post by lightningstar519   » Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:54 pm

lightningstar519
Ensign

The E wrote:
lightningstar519 wrote:When are we going to see an Honorverse or Safehold TV Series? I've watched both the recent FOundation series on Apple TV+ and Wheel of Time on Prime Video. Only made me want an Honorverse or Safehold series more. Anyone wants to plan a fan campaign, petition etc to launch this, or already doing so?

There actually was a Honorverse TV project a couple years back that was part of a multimedia expansion of the Honorverse (IIRC, there was a mobile game and a comic). It fizzled out when the studio driving it went under.

I read the first issue of the comic. Was wondering what happened to it.

Return to Free-Range Topics...