Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

NEWS WORTHY

For anyone who might want to have a side conversation...you're welcome here!
Re: NEWS WORTHY
Post by cthia   » Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:13 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

cthia wrote:The Sky is Falling

The ISS Space Station controlled crash landing. I don't actually feel good about phrases like "We think" or "Little danger."

The damn thing is the size of a football field and weighs in at 431 tons. It used to be a joke that the sky is falling. Progress.

Russia's Space Chief threaten to drop ISS on our heads.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by Michael Everett   » Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:45 am

Michael Everett
Admiral

Apparently the Hacker collective Anonymous has responded to Putin's actions by declaring war on Russia.
DDOS attacks on Russia's governmental websites may be the least of what's headed that way...
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by cthia   » Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:07 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Michael Everett wrote:Apparently the Hacker collective Anonymous has responded to Putin's actions by declaring war on Russia.
DDOS attacks on Russia's governmental websites may be the least of what's headed that way...

This is a type of war that frightens me.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense

Return to Free-Range Topics...