Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests

List of users?

For anyone who might want to have a side conversation...you're welcome here!
List of users?
Post by isaac_newton   » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:37 am

isaac_newton
Rear Admiral

IIRC there used to be a list of forum users which you could sort by name, number of posts etc

Has that gone, as I just can't find it anymore?
Re: List of users?
Post by Michael Everett   » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:15 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

You can reach the list by going to the User Control Panel, then selecting the Usergroups link. That will take you to a screen where you can view the Registered Users and the Super Users. Clicking on the former takes you to the list you want.

I was quite surprised to see that by post number, I'm currently 20th on the list. Quite a feat given there are 4,537 listed users...
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by cthia   » Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:51 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

As a member with such a high post count, can I donate a certain number and jump people up in grade? Perhaps even skip a grade? :D

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by isaac_newton   » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:21 am

isaac_newton
Rear Admiral

Michael Everett wrote:You can reach the list by going to the User Control Panel, then selecting the Usergroups link. That will take you to a screen where you can view the Registered Users and the Super Users. Clicking on the former takes you to the list you want.

I was quite surprised to see that by post number, I'm currently 20th on the list. Quite a feat given there are 4,537 listed users...

Ah - thank you. that is exactly what I wanted
Post by isaac_newton   » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:25 am

isaac_newton
Rear Admiral

Michael Everett wrote:You can reach the list by going to the User Control Panel, then selecting the Usergroups link. That will take you to a screen where you can view the Registered Users and the Super Users. Clicking on the former takes you to the list you want.

post envy :-(
it takes me so long to write a post, that I would have to be here all day long to rise up to your dizzy heights, let alone Cthia's

BTW I see that RFC, Dilendu, Drak & TFFLY... all have almost exactly the same number of posts.
I smell a conspiracy :lol: :lol:

Return to Free-Range Topics...