Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

Thank you

In the breaks in his writing schedule, David has promised to stop by and chat for a while!
Thank you
Post by seraphena.nox   » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:29 pm

seraphena.nox
Midshipman

I just wanted to take the time to say thank you. I can image that you have a hectic schedule with all the work you put into you books and with dealing with all the day to day things. I really appreciate you taking the time to post the snippets, respond to questions and generally be a gracious host who has welcome us into your world.

I first starting reading the Fury series, got hooked on Honor Harrington and now can't miss a moment with Safehold. I listen to the audiobooks in my car and my son is learning all about Charis and Merlin. Not only are your books and enjoyable read but I learn new things from every one.

So thank you
Re: Thank you
Post by l01orenza   » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:16 am

l01orenza
Midshipman

Applaud
Post by KNick   » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:09 am

KNick
Admiral

l01orenza wrote:Applaud

Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your time here.
_

Try to take a fisherman's fish and you will be tomorrows bait!!!
Post by kbus888   » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:17 pm

kbus888
Vice Admiral

=2013-10-17=
Hi

Welcome to the forums.

I agree -- Mr Weber is a most interesting and accomodating author who, I suspect, greatly enjoys interacting with his fans via these forums.

We are all very fortunate to have him in our literary lives.

Enjoy posting on the forums -- all are welcome :D

R

l01orenza wrote:.
Applaud
..//* *\\
(/(..^..)\)
.._/'*'\_
.(,,,)^(,,,)

Love is a condition in which
the happiness of another
is essential to your own. - R Heinlein
Post by tank20101955   » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:00 pm

tank20101955
Midshipman

I too would like to thank you for the Honor series of books, i have loved them all and I just wish I could stay alive long enough to see the movie!. but i should be dead by 2016 if not from the Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis, then from the Plasma Cell Myeloma both are terminal. of all the books i have read the Honor series has to be the best of the best, you even beat out David Eddings as favorite author and i really love sword and sorcery and he is as prolific as you are. again thank you for making a series of books with characters so real and full of life, that you would be proud to serve with and a honor to die with!.
Post by kbus888   » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:31 pm

kbus888
Vice Admiral

=2013-11-02=
Hi tank20101955

Welcome to the forums.

Everyone has a great time here and I hope you will join us in our fun.

No one knows how many days we have been allotted on this earth, however I hope you will be able to read the rest of the stories no matter where you are at the time.

May your days be made comfortable.

While you're still here, though, keep posting :D

Good luck, and WELCOME !!

R
Edit 1 time -- spelling
tank20101955 wrote:I too would like to thank you for the Honor series of books, i have loved them all and I just wish I could stay alive long enough to see the movie!. but i should be dead by 2016 if not from the Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis, then from the Plasma Cell Myeloma both are terminal. of all the books i have read the Honor series has to be the best of the best, you even beat out David Eddings as favorite author and i really love sword and sorcery and he is as prolific as you are. again thank you for making a series of books with characters so real and full of life, that you would be proud to serve with and a honor to die with!.
Last edited by kbus888 on Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
..//* *\\
(/(..^..)\)
.._/'*'\_
.(,,,)^(,,,)

Love is a condition in which
the happiness of another
is essential to your own. - R Heinlein
Post by KNick   » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:29 pm

KNick
Admiral

tank20101955 wrote:I too would like to thank you for the Honor series of books, i have loved them all and I just wish I could stay alive long enough to see the movie!. but i should be dead by 2016 if not from the Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis, then from the Plasma Cell Myeloma both are terminal. of all the books i have read the Honor series has to be the best of the best, you even beat out David Eddings as favorite author and i really love sword and sorcery and he is as prolific as you are. again thank you for making a series of books with characters so real and full of life, that you would be proud to serve with and a honor to die with!.

Welcome to the forums. Every life starts with a death sentence. It only matters how we live it. I hope you do not give up hope and continue to enjoy life as much as possible. Enjoy your time here on the forums.
_

Try to take a fisherman's fish and you will be tomorrows bait!!!

Return to David's Dimension