Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

The work continues

In the breaks in his writing schedule, David has promised to stop by and chat for a while!
The work continues
Post by Manty01Actual   » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:05 am

Manty01Actual
Midshipman

Wasn't sure how to open this conversation, so I guess I'll start here. I cannot wait until I am in my dotage and see David on the SyFy episode of Prophets of Science Fiction for the work that has been ongoing and will be done in the future because of the inspiration he has given to a lot of really creative people. It was good to see that others had the time and the resources to begin writing about any number of futures mankind will have if we make the right choices for ourselves and our fellows. David has managed to bring it into stark focus for a lot of people, our hats are off, David, keep churning the stories out. We will keep plugging away on our end.
Re: The work continues
Post by Solly   » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:03 am

Solly
Commander

Manty01Actual wrote:Wasn't sure how to open this conversation, so I guess I'll start here. I cannot wait until I am in my dotage and see David on the SyFy episode of Prophets of Science Fiction for the work that has been ongoing and will be done in the future because of the inspiration he has given to a lot of really creative people. It was good to see that others had the time and the resources to begin writing about any number of futures mankind will have if we make the right choices for ourselves and our fellows. David has managed to bring it into stark focus for a lot of people, our hats are off, David, keep churning the stories out. We will keep plugging away on our end.

Frak I don't have that channel can i see it on their website or?
Re: The work continues
Post by Manty01Actual   » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:19 pm

Manty01Actual
Midshipman

I would recommend going to Discover.com under the Science section, I believe they have the episodes there. Jules Verne and H.G. Wells are among the most noted in this category, but honorable mentions have also been given to Isaac Asimov amongst others of the genre.

Return to David's Dimension