Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 141 guests

Shannon Foraker

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: Shannon Foraker
Post by cthia   » Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:33 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Shannon_Foraker wrote:
cthia wrote:If a Treecat does bond with Shannon, his name should be Warlock. The Witch and the Warlock! :o

Is that the snerk or original content? Very good!

Dunno about any snerk, but it came out of the hoard of things in my head. Dunno how it got there either, but it might be traced back to my days of watching Bewitched. I was in love with the lovely witch Samantha and she was always being chased by some love-crazed Warlock, not that I blame him. So, dunno if it is original or not, but it certainly came out of my head.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by cthia   » Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:46 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Direwolf18 wrote:Shannon getting her own Treecat makes a whole lot of sense, even if it is just the bodyguard style. Although it will be interesting to see how those relationships play out over the long term. A bonding process that occurs over time instead of the blink of an eye maybe?

I am REALLY looking forward to Sonja Hemphill and Shannon Foraker together. The dynamic should be entertaining, and Shannon and her people teaming up with Manticores best and brightest can only mean good things! Unless you are a sollie, and then it would kinda suck...a lot...

I get weak in the knees thinking about the dynamic. Especially if the author treats us in the same fashion as he did with Honor and Estelle Matsuko. As a fan, "I be Happy!"

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by Shannon_Foraker   » Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:42 pm

Shannon_Foraker
Commander

cthia wrote:
Direwolf18 wrote:Shannon getting her own Treecat makes a whole lot of sense, even if it is just the bodyguard style. Although it will be interesting to see how those relationships play out over the long term. A bonding process that occurs over time instead of the blink of an eye maybe?

I am REALLY looking forward to Sonja Hemphill and Shannon Foraker together. The dynamic should be entertaining, and Shannon and her people teaming up with Manticores best and brightest can only mean good things! Unless you are a sollie, and then it would kinda suck...a lot...

I get weak in the knees thinking about the dynamic. Especially if the author treats us in the same fashion as he did with Honor and Estelle Matsuko. As a fan, "I be Happy!"

Shannon and Sonja together will do great things, and push GA tech to keep being better.

Return to Honorverse