Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jonathan_S, penny and 48 guests

Honorverse Humor or lack thereof.

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: Honorverse Humor or lack thereof.
Post by Spacekiwi   » Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:10 pm

Spacekiwi
Admiral

pokermind wrote:Namelessfly gave two in his Duckk topic,

"Why do Duckks have flat feet?

To stamp out forest fires.

Why do elephants have flat feet?

To stamp out burning Duckks."

The chief replyed:

"Why do Duckks have Namelessfly swatters?

I hope y'all don't find out, Fly"

There is an ancient Roman saying, "A fly may think he's an eagle, but if the eagle sees him there is an end to the silly creature."

Any other fly jokes out there? Or to be fair Duckk jokes?

A Sea Shanty for ye, Drunken Sailor, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLYLO_T5YFo, Enjoy Arrr-

CPO Poker Mind.

Oops the old Chief messed up the ancient Roman saying it is, "The eagle may not hawk for flies, but if he sees one there is an end to the creature." *&%$#@!! stroke riddled Swiss Cheese brain!

What happens if you tell a joke when namelessfly is having a drink?

Flyspray.

dont have any ducck jokes yet, but im sure that duck hunting season is coming up so i'll just leave it to the
professionals of Daffy and Bugss.

"Ducck season!"
"Fly Season!"
"Why would you season a fly?"
"to cause a frog to croak."

There is said to be a hungry headless ghost. why? because he thought of the wrong duck.

Have you heard? a paintball gun company has put out a shotgun paintball that doesn't hurt and can be used to put out flamewars? they call it the 'admiral Duckshot'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I may be a stinker, but I am a MANTICORAN stinker!
`

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
its not paranoia if its justified... :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by pokermind   » Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:19 pm

pokermind
Fleet Admiral

Spacekiwi wrote:
pokermind wrote:Namelessfly gave two in his Duckk topic,

"Why do Duckks have flat feet?

To stamp out forest fires.

Why do elephants have flat feet?

To stamp out burning Duckks."

The chief replyed:

"Why do Duckks have Namelessfly swatters?

I hope y'all don't find out, Fly"

There is an ancient Roman saying, "A fly may think he's an eagle, but if the eagle sees him there is an end to the silly creature."

Any other fly jokes out there? Or to be fair Duckk jokes?

A Sea Shanty for ye, Drunken Sailor, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLYLO_T5YFo, Enjoy Arrr-

CPO Poker Mind.

Oops the old Chief messed up the ancient Roman saying it is, "The eagle may not hawk for flies, but if he sees one there is an end to the creature." *&%$#@!! stroke riddled Swiss Cheese brain!

What happens if you tell a joke when namelessfly is having a drink?

Flyspray.

dont have any ducck jokes yet, but im sure that duck hunting season is coming up so i'll just leave it to the
professionals of Daffy and Bugss.

"Ducck season!"
"Fly Season!"
"Why would you season a fly?"
"to cause a frog to croak."

There is said to be a hungry headless ghost. why? because he thought of the wrong duck.

Have you heard? a paintball gun company has put out a shotgun paintball that doesn't hurt and can be used to put out flamewars? they call it the 'admiral Duckshot'.

I may be a stinker, but I am a MANTICORAN stinker!

The Duckk closed Fly's site just as I was typing my reply to Mr Fly's allegations. But I can think of a mind pun:
The Landing dueling field Namelessfly at one end with his dinky little 50 cal and the Chief at the other with his 150 cal blunderbuss with a half pound of 00 Buck over 320 grains of fffG powder. As the chief's muzzle faces the Fly brown liquid smelly feces issues from Fly's pant-legs.

Arrr- CPO Poker Mind

Needed to vent my spleen a tad.
CPO Poker Mind Image and, Mangy Fur the Smart Alick Spacecat.

"Better to be hung for a hexapuma than a housecat," Com. Pang Yau-pau, ART.
Post by pokermind   » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:53 am

pokermind
Fleet Admiral

What are the retirement benefits of a Mesan spy?

Nanni assisted sueaside[?sp. take your own life.]

Post by pokermind   » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:27 pm

pokermind
Fleet Admiral

Knock - Knock

Who's there?

Beowolf.

Beowolf who?

Be a wolf at your door, Solli.

Arrr-

Another Shanty Huckleberry Hunting mates:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3rLvH1_uHU

Enjoy CPO Poker Mind.

Post by pokermind   » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:24 pm

pokermind
Fleet Admiral

Mind-Pun

Manticorian talk show with the treecat's spokes -Cat on the Treecat Human Breading Program. The host asks, "How do you answer all the critics of your Human Breading Program?"

The supple brown young mind-singer scientist types something into a computer types the command for five second delay. She faces the audience, puts her true hands by her perky ears, spreads her fingers waving back and forth, sticks out her tongue, The computer generated voice now going "Naner-Naner-Naner ..."

Treecats Rock! Image

Post by pokermind   » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:46 pm

pokermind
Fleet Admiral

pokermind wrote:Mind-Pun

Manticorian talk show with the treecat's spokes -Cat on the Treecat Human Breading Program. The host asks, "How do you answer all the critics of your Human Breading Program?"

The supple brown young mind-singer scientist types something into a computer types the command for five second delay. She faces the audience, puts her true hands by her perky ears, spreads her fingers waving back and forth, sticks out her tongue, The computer generated voice now going "Naner-Naner-Naner ..."

Treecats Rock! Image

The above is not funny out of context there was a topic on a treecat human breeding program, 'cats breed humans with tasiest mind glows or ability to have a mind voice, and this joke was about that.

Well from the Pre-ART age to the ART Age:

"Knock-knock"

"Who's there?"

"Rat,"

"Rat who?"

"Rat Poison Assassin." Assassin pushes open the door, and is immediately turned into a pile of not so clean bone.
While the treecat is licking his fur clean the target pats his head and says "Thank you Quick Claw."

Quick Claw using his three fingered, and one thumbed fore paw flips his protectee the bird, treecat for <F--- you two-leg!>

CPO Poker Mind

Treecat Marines Rock!!! Image

Post by waddles for desert   » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:32 am

waddles for desert
Admiral

pokermind wrote:
pokermind wrote:Mind-Pun

Treecats Rock! Image

The above is not funny out of context there was a topic on a treecat human breeding program, 'cats breed humans with tasiest mind glows or ability to have a mind voice, and this joke was about that.

"Knock-knock"

"Who's there?"

"Rat,"

"Rat who?"

"Rat Poison Assassin." Assassin pushes open the door, and is immediately turned into a pile of not so clean bone.
While the treecat is licking his fur clean the target pats his head and says "Thank you Quick Claw."

Quick Claw using his three fingered, and one thumbed fore paw flips his protectee the bird, treecat for <F--- you two-leg!>

CPO Poker Mind

The image is pretty small and I can't quite make it out.

Just what IS that Treecat Marine doing to that poor Squid? I know "Don't ask, don't tell" is gone, but maybe they should keep "don't show"??
Post by pokermind   » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:22 am

pokermind
Fleet Admiral

waddles for desert wrote:
pokermind wrote:"pokermind Mind-Pun

Treecats Rock! Image quote"

"Knock-knock"

"Who's there?"

"Rat,"

"Rat who?"

CPO Poker Mind

The image is pretty small and I can't quite make it out.

Just what IS that Treecat Marine doing to that poor Squid? I know "Don't ask, don't tell" is gone, but maybe they should keep "don't show"??

As my old chief (He was in Pearl Harbor on 12-7-1941, a sea story teller of note, and a hell of a chess player) in NJROTC used to say, "When the jar-heads start rapping their web belts around their fists it's time to leave the bar." IE get the hell out of Dodge!

As to the emoticons they are found in http://www.messengerfreak.com/emoticons.php the 'treecat marine' is found on page one of funny emoticons. To put one on your post go to Icon you desire, right click on it, click on 'copy location' returning to your forum post click the Img button, right click in the middle then click on paste. Probably basic stuff to you internet kiddies, but new to this old Dinosaur. I'm teaching myself the internet, and you know the old saying about teaching yourself?

Teaching yourself: A fool with a fool for a teacher.

CPO Poker Mind

PS Looked at how RandomGraysuit did his in reply with quote option and saw how to do it. Thanks RandomGraysuit.

Post by pokermind   » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:15 pm

pokermind
Fleet Admiral

just visited Dave Weber's tweet, in an old one he had a real groaner:

Dave, "Asked my treecat where to stay in NYC. Ended up on Bleeker Street."

ImageOh! You Earth creatures make me so mad! Just as soon as I find my Imodium Q 38 Space Modulator you're history!

Post by pokermind   » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:45 pm

pokermind
Fleet Admiral

Knock-knock

"Who's there?"

"Andy"

"Andy who?"

"The Andermani fleet destroying you Mesan Shwine-Hunds!"

ImageOh! You Earth creatures make me so angry! Just as soon as I find my Imodium Q 38 Space Modulator you're all history!Image

Return to Honorverse