Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 161 guests

Treecat T-Shirts?

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Treecat T-Shirts?
Post by LucianBale   » Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:52 pm

LucianBale
Midshipman

I've introduced the Honor books to my kids, and they love Nimitz (they like the stories too). I'd like to get them treecat T-shirts, or something like that. I remember there used to be good Manticore merch out there, but I can't find it now. Can anyone point me in a helpful direction?
Re: Treecat T-Shirts?
Post by penny   » Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:28 am

penny
Captain of the List

I would like one myself.

pokermind wrote:Chita couldn't resist changing into a bummper sticker :D :

Poker

The artist formerly known as cthia.

Now I can talk in the third person.
Post by Theemile   » Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:06 am

Theemile
Fleet Admiral

LucianBale wrote:I've introduced the Honor books to my kids, and they love Nimitz (they like the stories too). I'd like to get them treecat T-shirts, or something like that. I remember there used to be good Manticore merch out there, but I can't find it now. Can anyone point me in a helpful direction?

The store links have not worked in the last year or so....
RFC said "refitting a Beowulfan SD to Manticoran standards would be just as difficult as refitting a standard SLN SD to those standards. In other words, it would be cheaper and faster to build new ships."
Post by stardust7   » Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:09 pm

stardust7
Midshipman

I have never seen tees with a treecat though. Maybe some exist ready to order, could be.

But in all honesty, I'd browse the internet for treecat artwork you like best and have shirts custom printed somewhere.
Post by Theemile   » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:19 am

Theemile
Fleet Admiral

stardust7 wrote:I have never seen tees with a treecat though. Maybe some exist ready to order, could be.

But in all honesty, I'd browse the internet for treecat artwork you like best and have shirts custom printed somewhere.

Maybe one of the Royal Manticorian Navy (association) websites?)
RFC said "refitting a Beowulfan SD to Manticoran standards would be just as difficult as refitting a standard SLN SD to those standards. In other words, it would be cheaper and faster to build new ships."

Return to Honorverse