Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 166 guests

The End in Fire

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
The End in Fire
Post by corinnepittenger   » Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:23 am

corinnepittenger
Midshipman

I just downloaded to my 10" Kindle the new Crown of Thorns book. I have read the whole series of Honor Verse six times and have been eagerly awaiting the next book. I only visit this forum occasionally. And today was my day to register. What was all this stuff about "TEiF?

Whoopee. The next book. I will be reading it as soon as I finish another book I recently acquired called "Fair Trade-An Alien Invasion Story" by Mackey Chandler.

I am looking forward to reading "The End in Fire" soon.

Cheers to David and Eric.
Re: The End in Fire
Post by sonex   » Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:50 pm

sonex
Lieutenant Commander

corinnepittenger wrote:I just downloaded to my 10" Kindle the new Crown of Thorns book. I have read the whole series of Honor Verse six times and have been eagerly awaiting the next book. I only visit this forum occasionally. And today was my day to register. What was all this stuff about "TEiF?

Whoopee. The next book. I will be reading it as soon as I finish another book I recently acquired called "Fair Trade-An Alien Invasion Story" by Mackey Chandler.

Cheers to you, Corinne.

I also have reread HV 6 times and now am on my seventh reread.
I suffer from Alzheimer's, treated for 8 years so far (I think!), but I still enjoy every book in the HV series. Currently reading "The Short Victorius War".

Cheers.
PS: I also use a 10" Kindle!
Honor Harrington and Safehold nut.
Re: The End in Fire
Post by sonex   » Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:25 pm

sonex
Lieutenant Commander

corinnepittenger wrote:

Welcome to this forum, Corinne.
I have read many of Mackey's books. Loved them.

I'm on "Flag in Exile" currently on my 7th reread of the HV.

Cheers, Bruce
Honor Harrington and Safehold nut.

Return to Honorverse