Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ThinksMarkedly and 37 guests

WPV paperback?

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
WPV paperback?
Post by Relax   » Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:42 pm

Relax
Fleet Admiral

WPV just came out. Great!

Is it 6 months till paperback edition? Or 9 months? Looking at presents and well...
_________
Tally Ho!
Relax
Re: WPV paperback?
Post by Jonathan_S   » Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:50 pm

Jonathan_S
Fleet Admiral

Relax wrote:WPV just came out. Great!

Is it 6 months till paperback edition? Or 9 months? Looking at presents and well...

I'm betting longer. :(

For the heck of it I looked at the 12 prior Honor Harrington books released in the last decade, and using the release dates off Amazon, I see their interval between hardcover and paperback release has varied from 9 - 14 months (rounded)
(Averaging a non-rounded 336 days; or about 11 months)

And, FWIW, the previous anthology, Beginnings, had the longest interval; at 420 days...

Of course at this point probably only Baen's scheduling folks know for sure how long we'll be waiting
Post by Relax   » Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:20 pm

Relax
Fleet Admiral

Jonathan_S wrote:
Relax wrote:WPV just came out. Great!

I'm betting longer. :(

For the heck of it I looked at the 12 prior Honor Harrington books released in the last decade, and using the release dates off Amazon, I see their interval between hardcover and paperback release has varied from 9 - 14 months (rounded)
(Averaging a non-rounded 336 days; or about 11 months)

And, FWIW, the previous anthology, Beginnings, had the longest interval; at 420 days...

Of course at this point probably only Baen's scheduling folks know for sure how long we'll be waiting

Thanks, this correlates well with what my memory was saying. I'll have to think of something else. :cry:
_________
Tally Ho!
Relax
Post by Fox2!   » Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:45 pm

Fox2!
Commodore

Any idea from MWW on the Governor follow-on?

Return to Honorverse