Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 32 guests

David was Right about Ukranian Supersoldiers!

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
David was Right about Ukranian Supersoldiers!
Post by kzt   » Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:35 pm

kzt
Fleet Admiral

Russia Says It’s Losing Because Ukraine Has Experimental Mutant Troops Created in Secret Biolabs

Nearly five months into its senseless war against Ukraine, Russia has concocted a wild new explanation for why the Kremlin’s plans for a quick takeover fell apart so spectacularly—because Ukrainian troops were turned into superhuman killing machines during “secret experiments” in American-run biolabs, of course.

Never mind the myriad reports of Russian troops refusing to fight by the thousands, sabotaging their own shoddy equipment and even deliberately wounding themselves to abandon the war, Russian lawmakers claim the real setback for Moscow was “drugged up” Ukrainian soldiers.

That claim was made Monday by two Russian lawmakers heading up a commission to investigate “biolaboratories” in Ukraine, Kommersant reported.

Konstantin Kosachev, the deputy speaker of Russia’s Federation Council, and Irina Yarovaya, deputy chair of the State Duma, touted what they described as bombshell findings from the “investigation.”

Testing of Ukrainian POWs’ blood, they claimed, uncovered “a range of diseases” that suggest they were secretly experimented on “for military purposes.”

“And we see: the cruelty and barbarity with which the military personnel of Ukraine behave, the crimes that they commit against the civilian population, those monstrous crimes that they commit against prisoners of war, confirm that this system for the control and creation of a cruel murder machine was implemented under the management of the United States,” Yarovaya was quoted telling reporters.
Re: David was Right about Ukranian Supersoldiers!
Post by dscott8   » Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:27 am

dscott8
Commodore

kzt wrote:
Russia Says It’s Losing Because Ukraine Has Experimental Mutant Troops Created in Secret Biolabs

Nearly five months into its senseless war against Ukraine, Russia has concocted a wild new explanation for why the Kremlin’s plans for a quick takeover fell apart so spectacularly—because Ukrainian troops were turned into superhuman killing machines during “secret experiments” in American-run biolabs, of course.

Never mind the myriad reports of Russian troops refusing to fight by the thousands, sabotaging their own shoddy equipment and even deliberately wounding themselves to abandon the war, Russian lawmakers claim the real setback for Moscow was “drugged up” Ukrainian soldiers.

That claim was made Monday by two Russian lawmakers heading up a commission to investigate “biolaboratories” in Ukraine, Kommersant reported.

Konstantin Kosachev, the deputy speaker of Russia’s Federation Council, and Irina Yarovaya, deputy chair of the State Duma, touted what they described as bombshell findings from the “investigation.”

Testing of Ukrainian POWs’ blood, they claimed, uncovered “a range of diseases” that suggest they were secretly experimented on “for military purposes.”

“And we see: the cruelty and barbarity with which the military personnel of Ukraine behave, the crimes that they commit against the civilian population, those monstrous crimes that they commit against prisoners of war, confirm that this system for the control and creation of a cruel murder machine was implemented under the management of the United States,” Yarovaya was quoted telling reporters.

I trust Russian PR statements about as much as I'd trust Cordelia Ransom.
Post by Theemile   » Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:45 pm

Theemile
Fleet Admiral

dscott8 wrote:
I trust Russian PR statements about as much as I'd trust Cordelia Ransom.

You give them tons more credence than I do. They are legally unable to tell the truth.
RFC said "refitting a Beowulfan SD to Manticoran standards would be just as difficult as refitting a standard SLN SD to those standards. In other words, it would be cheaper and faster to build new ships."
Post by ThinksMarkedly   » Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:22 pm

ThinksMarkedly
Fleet Admiral

dscott8 wrote:I trust Russian PR statements about as much as I'd trust Cordelia Ransom.

Pretty sure her role was modelled on the Soviet propaganda machine.
Post by cthia   » Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:54 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

The Nazi war machine made the first super soldiers in the lab who were hopped up on cocaine, LSD and methamphetamines.

They could march across the entire planet in a day.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by tlb   » Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:18 am

tlb
Fleet Admiral

cthia wrote:The Nazi war machine made the first super soldiers in the lab who were hopped up on cocaine, LSD and methamphetamines.

It is my understanding that methamphetamine was used by all sides, including the Army Air Corps for their multi-hour missions. I seem to recall that Hitler was impressed by the US athletes using it during the Berlin Olympics.

If they were using LSD. then they only thought that they marched across the planet when going to breakfast.
Post by cthia   » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:50 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

tlb wrote:
cthia wrote:The Nazi war machine made the first super soldiers in the lab who were hopped up on cocaine, LSD and methamphetamines.

It is my understanding that methamphetamine was used by all sides, including the Army Air Corps for their multi-hour missions. I seem to recall that Hitler was impressed by the US athletes using it during the Berlin Olympics.

If they were using LSD. then they only thought that they marched across the planet when going to breakfast.

LOL

Well, LSD is also listed as being used by the Nazis. But I assumed it was used as a pain killer. I am ignorant when it comes to drugs -- street or otherwise. I wasn't aware that methamphetamines and Crystal Meth is the same until reading the history of drug use by the Nazi war machine. I should have known there was a pill form of Crystal Meth first.

What do I know. I didn't smoke my first marijuana cigarette until college, and I didn't particularly like it. I was called a square. My body doesn't like the effect of drugs, even prescription pain pills. Yuck!

Most pain pills frighten me! I prefer prescription strength Ibuprofen, because I can function with it. But my doctors argue with me because Ibupropen can cause liver damage. And I have never been a drinker. The strongest thing I drink is an RC soda.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by Daryl   » Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:32 pm

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

Apparently Japanese kamikaze pilots were high on meth to help them complete their missions.
I agree with Cthia to some extent. Marijuana back in the 60s and 70s had virtually no effect on me, so I stopped using it believing that risking a criminal record for little gain was foolish. I was once slipped LSD (unknown to me) and had an extraordinary experience. They had trouble getting me out from under the car I had hidden under to keep from being trampled by pink elephants. Never again.
Post by cthia   » Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:50 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Daryl wrote:Apparently Japanese kamikaze pilots were high on meth to help them complete their missions.
I agree with Cthia to some extent. Marijuana back in the 60s and 70s had virtually no effect on me, so I stopped using it believing that risking a criminal record for little gain was foolish. I was once slipped LSD (unknown to me) and had an extraordinary experience. They had trouble getting me out from under the car I had hidden under to keep from being trampled by pink elephants. Never again.

Marijuana has an effect on me Daryl. Like WOE! I just don't like it, and I am part American Indian.

But, if the Russians abuse steroids in their Olympians, are we to think their military doesn't?

Post by isaac_newton   » Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:05 am

isaac_newton
Rear Admiral

cthia wrote:
Daryl wrote:Apparently Japanese kamikaze pilots were high on meth to help them complete their missions.

Marijuana has an effect on me Daryl. Like WOE! I just don't like it, and I am part American Indian.

But, if the Russians abuse steroids in their Olympians, are we to think their military doesn't?

interesting how different people respond so differently to different substances.
Now I've never even smoked so can't speak to that, but a few years ago - after a mild heart attack - I was given one of those opioids in hospital [maybe morphine NOT fentanyl]. The nurse said 'ah you'l love this, you be drifting away'. All I felt was very sick indeed! :cry:

Return to Honorverse