Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 86 guests

Leatherbound Books

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Leatherbound Books
Post by TenakaFurey   » Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:57 pm

TenakaFurey
Midshipman

Apologies if this has been asked and answered but I haven't found anything.

Two questions here about the Leatherbound series of books...

1...The last one released that I can find was Mission of Honor. Has the series stopped or will A Rising Thunder eventually get the Leatherbound treatment. Or have I just overlooked it?

2...Amazon has Ashes of Victory up for pre-order, with a release next month. Is the Leather-bound AoV being reprinted and why? Is it the only one?
Re: Leatherbound Books
Post by Jonathan_S   » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:33 pm

Jonathan_S
Fleet Admiral

TenakaFurey wrote:Apologies if this has been asked and answered but I haven't found anything.

Two questions here about the Leatherbound series of books...

1...The last one released that I can find was Mission of Honor. Has the series stopped or will A Rising Thunder eventually get the Leatherbound treatment. Or have I just overlooked it?

2...Amazon has Ashes of Victory up for pre-order, with a release next month. Is the Leather-bound AoV being reprinted and why? Is it the only one?

I think we're going to get A Rising Thunder eventually, but I haven't see anything specific about it.

There was another long gap in the releases between Flag in Exile and Honor Among Enemies; so hopefully this is just another such.
Post by TenakaFurey   » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:43 pm

TenakaFurey
Midshipman

Jonathan_S wrote:I think we're going to get A Rising Thunder eventually, but I haven't see anything specific about it.

There was another long gap in the releases between Flag in Exile and Honor Among Enemies; so hopefully this is just another such.

Well, good to know I haben't missed it then.

Anyone know anything about the preOrder for Ashes of Victory?
Post by u-iyo   » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:38 pm

u-iyo
Midshipman

I think we're going to get A Rising Thunder eventually, but I haven't see anything specific about it.

192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 jpg to pdf

Return to Honorverse