Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 38 guests

The Honorverse and the Houses of Hogwarts

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: The Honorverse and the Houses of Hogwarts
Post by cthia   » Tue May 10, 2022 5:30 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

WLBjork wrote:No, no, no, you've got it all wrong.

Gryffindor is full of dunderheads that charge in, damn the torpedoes, and get knocked about because of it (more Griffs end up in the infirmary than any other house... Harry pretty much has his own bed in there). Though that does kind of fit Honor as well...

As such, nominees should be Yeargin, Santini and the entirety of the SLN senior commanders - except whatsisface who did realise he was outmatched only to get killed by the MAlign bomb/nano-tech. Heck, most of State Sec as well :lol:

The majority should be Slytherin - sure, they're brave but more importantly they use their cunning to defeat their enemies :geek:

Pretty sure both Hemphill and Foraker should be Ravenclaws though. They both use their brains to create new technologies or to make better use of existing ones :ugeek:

And Pavel Young?

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense

Return to Honorverse