Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

"It's All Sharon's Fault"

Pull up a chair and talk to Sharon about care and feeding of an author, life in the literary world, crochet, or just life in general.
"It's All Sharon's Fault"
Post by Maria   » Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:06 am

Maria
Midshipman

Hello, Sharon. I was wondering if you'd care to give us the real scoop on all the three hanky scenes David blames on you. Personally, I suspect he has a real gooey center and just doesn't want to admit it. Doesn't go with the hard tech image.;-)

Maria
Re: "It's All Sharon's Fault"
Post by SharonWMBO   » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:52 pm

SharonWMBO
First Lady of the Admiralty

Maria wrote:Hello, Sharon. I was wondering if you'd care to give us the real scoop on all the three hanky scenes David blames on you. Personally, I suspect he has a real gooey center and just doesn't want to admit it. Doesn't go with the hard tech image.;-)

Maria

So it's all My Fault!!! So that's the story he's putting out now...emm...I mean....Of course it's my fault!! How could a big, hulking, "real man" come up with such gooey scenes??? Right!!!! As the girls know David is just a big teddy bear at heart! But please don't tell him I told you!!! And I have to admit that I have been known to talk over scenes with David and add a little "something extra" here and there!
Post by Sasha   » Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:01 pm

Sasha
Ensign

As the spouse of anyone creative might do. After all, having someone to bounce ideas around with can be part of the process of creating.

But that shouldn't mean it's all your fault if there's a scene that makes people cry.
Post by namelessfly   » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:07 pm

namelessfly

My favorite "hanky" scene in the honor books was when Honor assigned the last survivor of her original group of armsmen to be her as yet born baby's personal armsmen. There were a couple of scenes in WE FEW, particularly the activiation of the Miranda protocols and when Rastor is taking the gates to the palace that rival it.
Post by dreamrider   » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:33 pm

dreamrider
Rear Admiral

SharonWMBO wrote:
Maria wrote:Hello, Sharon. I was wondering if you'd care to give us the real scoop on all the three hanky scenes David blames on you. Personally, I suspect he has a real gooey center and just doesn't want to admit it. Doesn't go with the hard tech image.;-)

Maria

So it's all My Fault!!! So that's the story he's putting out now...emm...I mean....Of course it's my fault!! How could a big, hulking, "real man" come up with such gooey scenes??? Right!!!! As the girls know David is just a big teddy bear at heart! But please don't tell him I told you!!! And I have to admit that I have been known to talk over scenes with David and add a little "something extra" here and there!

Dear Sharon,

Given your influence on the "gooey center", see if you can get Michelle a date in Shadows 3. I recommend Westerman.

dreamrider
Post by Halcyon   » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:50 pm

Halcyon
Ensign

dreamrider wrote:
SharonWMBO wrote:

Maria

Dear Sharon,

Given your influence on the "gooey center", see if you can get Michelle a date in Shadows 3. I recommend Westerman.

dreamrider

I wanna know where Aubrey Wanderman went off to.
Post by SharonWMBO   » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:25 pm

SharonWMBO
First Lady of the Admiralty

Dear Sharon,

dreamrider[/quote]

I wanna know where Aubrey Wanderman went off to.[/quote]

I really don't know ;)...I'll ask him...
Post by Gray   » Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:07 am

Gray
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

I wanna know where Aubrey Wanderman went off to

Aubrey Wanderman and Paulo D'Arezzo were assigned to the fabrication side of Weyland after 'Storm from the Shadows'.
Post by Spacekiwi   » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:15 pm

Spacekiwi
Admiral

Would those extras include a certain yard dog/ lover of Honor by any chance??

SharonWMBO wrote:

Maria

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I may be a stinker, but I am a MANTICORAN stinker!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
`

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
its not paranoia if its justified... :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by ncwolf   » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:58 pm

ncwolf
Commander

dreamrider wrote:....

Dear Sharon,

dreamrider

What was it Lois McMaster Bujold said in Memory, I think, about love not only being contagious, but "aggressively contagious"? I was looking for a fix-up for President Prichard myself. (Westerman? Fridge logic! You're kidding, right, dreamrider? Westerman? Then again, you never know.)

I am anxious to see if Paul D'Arezzo survived the attack on Gryphon. I figure the chances are pretty good. Oh, and did Brice Miller, the refugee from Parmley station, start dating the girl from the seccy (Mesan) restaurant?

Return to Sharon's Corner